Grayson's POV

*12:00am*

It's been 30 minutes since Sophie said she was leaving, she hasn't arrived yet and I'm getting worried I mean her hotel is only 10 minutes away so where is she? I pulled out my phone and decided to ring her. Straight to voice mail. I debate on whether or not I should drive to her hotel, but then what if she turns up here and thinks I've done a runner? Before I know it I'm sprinting to my car and driving towards her hotel.

Around 10 minutes later I pull up in the back entrance car park and straight away my eyes lead towards a man standing on top of a girl slapping and kicking her. Oh god, this cant is good please let Sophie be alright, please. I jump out of the car and run over to where I see an unconscious Sophie lying on the floor blood dripping from her whole body and William standing on top of her slapping and kicking her nonstop. I use all my strength to pull William off Sophie as I yell for help. No one comes. William uses all his power to keep hurting Sophie but I soon through a punch and then we are in a fight. "YOU SLEPT WITH MY FUCKEN WIFE" William screams at my face "SHES NOT YOUR FUCKING WIFE YOU ABUSIVE SHIT" I screamed back while throwing punches. I manage to yell loud enough for someone to understand what's going on and call the police. William sprints away as soon as he hears the sirens so I get a chance to run over and help Sophie. An ambulance soon pulls up and they take Sophie as I ride in the back with her. This is all my fault I think If I had just kept my feelings to myself and not slept with Sophie she would have been safe, she wouldn't be lying in the back of an ambulance looking half dead. I pray to myself that Sophie will be okay if something happens to her I would never ever forgive myself.