Grayson's POV

*4:39am the next morning*

I woke up to a loud scream making me jump out of bed and running down to the guest room that Sophie is staying in, I see her screaming and frantically moving around in her sleep when I realize that she's having a flashback nightmare of what happened with William the day before. She quickly jolts up gasping for air as tears run down her face, I place my hand on her arm and my other one on her cheek gently rubbing in to calm her down. "you're okay Sophie, your safe" I say trying to calm her and get her to stop crying, she wipes her tears as she laid her head onto my chest. "will you stay the rest of the night in here?" she asked me with tears in her voice "of course" I replied with a smile. I got under the covers while she snuggled into my chest and fell into a deep sleep.

*11:28am that morning*

I fluttered my eyes opened as a looked down and saw a peacefully Sophie in my arms. God, she's gorgeous. I hopped out the bed trying not to wake Sophie up as I pulled some socks on. I made my way to the kitchen and started to make pancakes. As I was just plating them up, out walked a sleepy Sophie rubbing her eyes and yawning "good morning" she said while smiling "Morninggggg, I made us some pancakes" I replied to her. We both sat down at the table and began to eat.

graysondolan, gracemiller and 200k others liked this

sophie: thank you, for everything ♥︎

-comments: 59k-

graysondolan: you deserve nothing but happiness ♥︎

sophie: your amazing, graysondolan

loldolan: awww my heart

williamtaylor: fuck you

bitchydolan: can he actually piss off? he literally abused Soph ^

sophiequeenie: Grayson is so good to her 😭

gracemiller: ooo 

oliviabrown: aw, hope your happy babe x

We finished eating so I cleaned the dishes and packed everything away while Sophie replied to messages from her family asking if she's okay and etc. We then both then went to go get ready for the day ahead of us. As I was pulling off my shirt to change Sophie came baring through the door holding out her phone and screaming "LOOK" at my face

Gracie 💍: omg, I'm so glad out plan of "hacking" Sophies snap and leaking the photo of her and Grayson worked! William really fucked her up. Now we just gotta act real nice to her until she gives us more clout then leave her like we did the first time xx

Gracie 💍: don't tell anyone about the plan or we fucked 

My mouth dropped and tears started to roll down Sophie's face "how could she do this to me again" Sophie sobbed as I gave her a tight hug "Shes a sicko Sophie, we have to show that to the police" I replied while rubbing her back "will you come with me?" she asked looking up at me with soft eyes "of course Soph, you don't have to go through this alone" I planted a kiss on her head while saying. We continued to get changed then we drove off to the police station. I feel so bad for Sophie, being beaten by your EX-HUSBAND and finding out its all cause of your "best friend".