Sophie's POV

*5:46pm that night*

My eyes flutter open as my body starts to feel numb all over. I force my eyes open and look down at my arms to see bruises and dry blood everywhere. A tear slips down my face as I start to remember the events that happened just a few hours ago. Then suddenly my eye catches Grayson asleep in the corner of the room, his arm is taped up in a cast, making me cry harder. He risked his health for me. His eyes become wide open when he realizes I'm awake, he comes over to the bed and puts a hand on my cheek and while placing a soft kiss on my head. A nurse walks in making Grayson stand up next to my bed. "Miss Sophie," the nurse says then continues with her sentence, "your a very lucky girl you've managed to come away with only a few scars and a sprained wrist, as for Grayson over here, he'll be in a cast for the next 5 weeks" I look over to Grayson and mouth "thank you" he smiles in return as the nurse walks out the door leaving us alone. Grayson's phone starts to blow up so he pulls it out and goes on Instagram. His mouth drops as he watches a video "what?" I ask Grayson as his mouth gets wider. He didn't reply "Grayson what are you watching" I half yell at him "nothing, its nothing" he says nervously while shoving his phone away in his pocket "show me what it is Grayson" I reply "Its nothing Sophie don't worry about it, just rest up" he replies softly with a small smile "SHOW ME THE FUCKING VIDEO GRAYSON" I yell at him not realizing how mean I sound, now I feel terrible the look on his face after me yelling at him makes me want to cry "im sorry but may I please see the video" I say softly while sitting up in my hospital bed. He lifts his phone from his pocket and loads the video.

 He lifts his phone from his pocket and loads the video

dolanfan, sunsetsophie and 7.9m others liked this

teaoninfluencers: (sent in) holy shit, someone sent me this. For those who don't wanna watch it its a video of William beating up Sophie and Grayson coming in a stopping William from hurting Sophie and fighting him off. #prayforsophie

-comments: 187k-

williamtaylor: the video is FAKE

bitchydolan: how tf do you fake a video of you beating up your girlfriend? ^^^

sunsetsophie: I'm gonna be sick, this is not right

dolanfanpage: holy shit #prayforsophie

ethandolan: stop spreading the video guys, I'm sure this is the last thing Sophie wants to see

*this post was later deleted*

My heart sinks and tears start to roll down my face as the video comes to a stop "I'm sorry Sophie, you shouldn't have to see this" Grayson says as he slides his phone away "it's okay it's my fault for asking" I say wiping my tears. The nurse walks back in making me try my tears and clear my voice from my sobs "Miss Sophie, your free to leave anytime from now but if you would feel more comfortable staying overnight you may" she says kindly "I think I'm ready to leave" I reply back forcing a smile on my face. I stand up making my body ace in pain, Grayson wheels me over a wheelchair and helps me on. What did I do to deserve him to be so kind to me? He wheels me out of the hospital while I sign release forms and then I feel the cold breeze hit my face. He helps me into the car and as we drive off I see thousands of posts with the #prayforsophie, a small tear slides down my face as I look out the window and listen to Grayson trying to cheer me up.