Sea Wülf 1-5

The Sea Wülf was made using the already superior technology of the night stalker class submarine and the superior fire power of the lancer class.

It uses a RSJ system just like the night stalker class sub to cloak itself and it's allies.

It carries 18 ship buster torpedos with .5 ton warheads, 16 in the front and 2 in the back. It also carries 36 ready to fire anti-ship missles. 10 on the back and 26 in the front.

Sea Wülf 1
This Sea Wülf was the first one and was hidden from the public only the leaders of it were allowed at the ceremony were the ships and the captains were assigned. Erica Von Riktofen was assigned to be the captin of VU-01.

Sea Wülf 2
This Sea Wülf was the second one and was also hidden from the public only the leaders of it were allowed at the ceremony were the ships and the captains were assigned. Natasha verski was assigned to be the captin of VU-02.

Sea Wülf 3
This Sea Wülf was the third one and was also hidden from the public only the leaders of it were allowed at the ceremony were the ships and the captains were assigned. Zera verski was assigned to be the captin of VU-03.

Sea Wülf 4 & 5
These 2 were supposed to be made but we're canceled when it was revealed that the US Army was still alive and kicking.