Chapter 2: Spider buddies.

Another update, yay! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Third person POV ( 47 minutes ago )

Peter wrapped up the Juggernaut in thick layers of webbing before he swung back to his and Aunt May's apartment.

Peter was coming back from patrolling on a late Saturday afternoon, like the usual. He climbs in through the window and decides to create a giant spider web in the middle of his room and collapse in it. 

May probably would've freaked when she saw a giant web in the house. But then he relaxed, remembering she had a double-shift at her nursing class.

Peter only recently got his powers by the spider bite, then months later he joined S.H.I.E.L.D and a team called the Ultimates, he only knew them for a couple months and he already knew what to make of them.

Nova a.k.a BucketHead a.k.a Sam. Peter and Nova always tease each other and argue a lot at. But it was all in good fun, Peter considered Nova an annoying little brother and would do anything to help him. 

Iron Fist a.k.a Danny is always the calm one. Whenever Peter's team go ballistic over nothing, Iron Fist just stands there, being the fortune cookie that he is, tries to calm the team down. Peter and Danny forged a good friendship and would always have their backs in case something went down.

Power Man a.k.a Luke. Luke and Peter sometimes hang out after training to go out and catch up. Ever since the mission involving Luke's parents, they have gotten much closer with each other then ever. Luke always acted like Peter was his own little brother.

White Tiger a.k.a Ava. Peter was always afraid of getting on Ava's nerves, she can be scary if she wants to be. She and Peter are good friends and would sometimes complete homework together but Ava would never  show her work to any of the boys.

Alright, enough about the past, let's get to the present.

LINE BREAK!

Peter and the large tarantula spider were currently jumping on his spider web (I don't know how the spider is doing that but ok) but suddenly a ding dong interrupted their fun.

Peter scrambled off the web 'It must be aunt may' Peter thought. Peter reached over to his tissue box and he quickly dug the tissues out and placed them on his desk, Peter had a strict rule of 'No wasting'.

He turned back to the spider, who seemed to be confused about the whole situation.

"Uhm, Can you crawl in here? My aunt will probably freak if she saw an oversized tarantula in my room" Peter said.

The spider gave a suspicious look and asked. "This isn't a trick, right?"

Peter did a 'No way' gesture and said. "Of course not, were like spider buddies, I guess. We got to have us spiders backs."

Ding dong

" Alrighty then. Just make sure they don't check here, humans seem to hate us spiders" The tarantula stated, then crawled into the tissue box.

"Tell me about it." Peter mumbled.

Peter ran up and placed the box in the closet and shut the door. Now that Peter thought about it 'Aunt May has keys to the house, she would've opened the door already, which means...'.

'Oh no' Peter panicked, and he quickly grabbed the dissolver and dripped a drop of it on the web, almost instantly, the whole web disappeared.

He ran but tripped over his backpack, what was that doing there? Peter thought, he ran down the stairs, but missed a step and tumbled half-way down the stairs. Once he got back up, he held his bruised noise and walked up to the door.

And finally, he opened it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sam's POV

As soon as Peter's door opened, I rushed inside.

"Hey, g-" Peter got cut off when everyone just walked in, ignoring Peter's greeting.

"Just come inside." I heard Peter mumble.

"Hey, Parker" I stated awkwardly.

After a long period of silence, I finally spoke up.

"So uh, were just gonna go up ahead to your room" As soon as I finished my sentence, I started my way upstairs, the team not far behind, but before we got to the first step, Peter stood in front of all of us.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's the hurry? And why do you need to go to my room?" Peter asked, worriedly and skeptically, which proved that he was hiding something.

"Oh-uh, w-well you s-see-" I cut myself off and looked behind me, the team seemed unimpressed and each one of them had an eyebrow raised.

Once I chose my words, I looked back at Peter, who still seemed confused and suspicious.

"Fury told us to go check your room, in case of any threats, you know Fury, the over protectiveness and all." I chuckled nervously, while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why would Fury ask you that? He has camera's aro-" Peter stopped, mid-sentence and his eyes widened.

"Ok, the truth is, I forgot something in your-" This time, it was Peter's turn to cut Sam off.

"Tell the truth, Sam." Peter snapped, he crossed his arms and looked at the team.

"Well you see-" Sam once again was cut off by Ava.

"Oh my god, enough already!...Fury let us look at the footage of your house and we saw you do some childish things, and we saw the footage of your spider friend." Ava answered, easily.

Peter just stared at Ava then suddenly he got a bit mad.

"I told Nick to delete the footage!" Peter yelled.

"He told you that he would delete the footage in 24 hours." Luke said, tapping his foot on the wooden floor, getting impatient. 

"Alright, fine, but don't-" They all ignored him and ran up the stairs, knocking Peter side to side before finally he fell on his butt with a grunt.

A/N

Finished! I hope you liked it!

I kinda left it off at an awkward ending but it's something! <3 <3

Next update will be very soon!!

-MarvelFanAturService