twelve-3 days

madi's pov
it was 3 mf days. woah that flew by but at the same time it was TOO slow. my bestie will be there and my internet bestie! i had planned to schedule a nail appointment while in la maybe i can take all the girls.

i was also going to meet my boyfriend there. i hadn't seen him in a month and that's a while when you love someone so much.

the plans for today were to pack half of my stuff, shop for nessicites, and probably go live sometime today. the fans had been asking me to so i will.

i threw on my boyfriend's hoodie and some sweatpants. i straightened my hair and put mascara, highlight, and concealer on. i looked decent. i grabbed an apple on my way out of the house. i drove to target because target > walmart

i got some cute sunglasses that were rose gold. i got some makeup for only the week. i copped a black beanie which could look so cute with a lot of my outfits. i also bought snacks for the room for ads and i.

about 2 hours later i got home. i packed everything i bought in my bag. i gathered everything i needed to pack. i left out the items i need for my morning/night routine and the outfit i would be wearing that day.

i plopped on my bed next to my phone. i remembered that i was gonna go live so i went live. i had 4k viewers. i held up peace signs and waved at my phone. i began reading questions. "when are you getting to la? we are getting there in 3 days" i held up 3 fingers. one comment caught my eye. 'stick your tongue out if you ship chadalyn' being who i am i stuck my tongue out. "who will be there? it'll be me and addy, chase and payton, elmo and hannah, and anthony and drayke." i held 8 fingers up. "who am i seeing in 3 days?" i ask to see around 10 people say they would attend. it made me smile. "k i love you all a ton see you byeee" i ended it and layed in my bed tired. i fell asleep soon after that.