thirty five- night before tour

addys pov

once everyone got here we all decided to go out to eat. we all walked together to red lobster which wasnt far at all from our hotel. i walked with cynthia and madi. chase was in front of us with payton and anthony.

"so you and chase? hows it going?" madi nudges my shoulder. i saw cynthias face drop a little. "yeah we're good" i say vaguely. "we should hang out tonight. truth or dare maybe" i suggested changing the subject. "yeah we really should" cynthia adds in.

we got to red lobster and we were seated right away. i sat next to chase cynthia on my other side. as usual his hand was placed on my thigh.

at dinner we all caught up with each other. we told everyone about ourselves because not everyone knew everyone personally yet. we went back to the hotel rooms. i went with cynthia and madi to walk around. we went to a froyo place called pinkberry.

we hung out outside and laughed with each other. "lets play truth or dare" cynthia speaks up. madi and i both nod. "truth or dare addy" "truth" i say to stay safe...at least i thought so. "what's the farthest you've gone with a guy" she asks right away like she had this planned. "oh shiiittt" madi nearly chokes on her froyo.

"well im not a virgin so there's your answer" i answer looking down avoiding eye contact. "my boy chase got some" madi sticks out her tongue as she praises him. my cheeks begin to hear up. "ok then truth or dare cynthia?" i change the subject back on the game. "truth i guess" i had to stop to think about it. "do you like anyone here?" i ask like i am a 13 year old. her cheeks went flush. "i do but i cant say" she said it and i immediately knew it was chase.

that got me upset not gonna lie. i don't know cynthia yet. what if she tries to get him back.