Chapter 9 The Docks Part 2

Third Person

As the white fang soldiers unsheathe their weapons Sun appeared to the scene knocking two WF soldiers

Sun: "What happened to it being a stealth"

Before the WF soldiers react to sun appearance he kicks one of them away as the rest step back to gain distance

Blake: :What are you still doing here?"

Sun: "Saving you by the looks of it"

Torchwick: You are not the brightest banana in the bunch, are you, kid

He points his cane at them and shoots a barrage of explosion with Blake taking cover behind the containers and Sun expertly dodging every bullet dust in his way

The puff of smoke can be seen throught out town with Yang and Ruby looking with a troubled look

Ozpin was at his office overlooking the city below with his mug on his right hand and his cane on the left with the large puff of smoke visible from his tower

Ozpin: "Well it seems my students are in a dire state but I think he has it taken care of"

Amidst the chaos, Sun was surrounded by WF soldiers

Sun: "I thought you guys would put il a better fight"

With that said, the White Fang charge at the monkey Faunus, but he manages to dodge slashes and get some of the soldiers with his fists and kicks until he rolls out of the way of one's sword.

Pulling out a collapsible red staff. He quickly uses this to beat down on each opponent that nears him, felling each one in a single flaming blow when he twirls it around, even creating a scorching shockwave to beat the last of them.

Blake peers around the corner of the container to watch Sun jump around and beat another White Fang soldier, landing on his back and causing him to fly over toward Roman's head. The crime boss ducks then growl in annoyance and aim his cane at Sun, firing a shot that he defends himself from just when Blake leaps into the action.

Blake: "He's mine!"

Blake goes in close and becomes a blur of afterimages as she slashes both blades at Roman, who backs away and deflects each would-be blow with his cane at unbelievable speeds. Blake continues to dash, hop over, and slide around Roman to try and find a weak spot. Finally landing a blow after using her semblance but her enemy, while barely deflecting the attacks, attempts to punch her in the face. Only to hit a clone as she flips away. The two clash weapons again, then Torchwick jabs her in the side.

Roman: "Hahaha!" (He lands a few more hits on Blake until one final beating to the head with his cane causes her to go down)

Just as Roman deals with one opponent, Sun appears right behind her. Vaulting over Blake he kicks Roman in the chest and disconnects his staff into two spinning circles of flame-firing shotgun nunchucks that only slow down once to show the audience what they are before becoming twin arcs of offense again. Sun swings each gun at Roman while firing everything he as at him, but even with the rapid series of shots and flying bullets, Roman manages to defend himself against every bullet and hit until a millisecond-long pause allows Blake to get a slash in and knock him back.

On his back, Roman notices a container hanging by a crane right above the two warriors and gets up to fire his cane at its supports. Blake leaps behind it, but Sun barely misses when he jumps forward, ending up right below the nozzle of Roman's cane. Just as he's about to fire, his and Sun's attention is drawn to a familiar voice.

Ruby: "Hey!"

Ruby appears on the rooftop overlooking them, Crescent Rose extended and ready for action.