24th of June...You know what that means!

Y/N's POV

I was quietly roaming the hotel, getting everything sorted. Good thing Lawless is a heavy sleeper. I heard the door to his room, which was my cue.

"Y/N chaaaaan~ Why is it so quiet?" he yawned sleepily, wrapping his arms around me in a loose hug.

"You'll see soon enough" I giggled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.I lead him to the lobby, and all was shrouded in darkness. Suddenly, it came to life, as everyone yelled "Surprise! Happy Birthday Hyde!"

His eyes lit up in surprise and admiration, looking around at the now decorated lobby, with streamers hanging from the ceiling, and presents stacked up high."Awe, you guys!" he smiled, looking at everyone. 

Though someone was missing....

"Happy Birthday sh*t rat" Licht said, ruffling Hyde's already ruffled up hairHe looked a me cheekily, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Does then mean I get a kiss from Y/N chan~?" he cooed playfully. I smiled, pulling on his shirt into a kiss.

When I finally pulled away, he dreamily sighed, and closed his eyes, shouting "BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Oh boy, was my brother mad. He kicked Hyde across the face, as he stopped shouting. "Be thankful I'm letting you date my sister."

uwu happy birthday once again you little spiky boi