First Day Of School At UA

Izuku's POV
I wake up to my alarm buzzing like crazy. I smack my hand on my phone to try and shut it off. No use.
'Uuuugh.' I groan reaching out for my phone and turning the annoying alarm off. I look at the time.
'OH. NO. IT'S 8:30. I'M GONNA BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AT UA ACADEMY! AAAAAH!' I scream as I launch myself out of bed, throwing my brand new UA Uniform on and then grabbing my big yellow backpack. I run out of my room while mid-tieing my tie and then throwing my favourite red shoes on before grabbing a cereal bar and bolting out the door.
'Izuku?' Asked Inko looking at the front door as it shuts.
'SORRY MOM! GOTTA RUN!' I yell as I bolt to school.
'Come on! Come on! THERE IT IS! There's the UA gate! I made it!' I say to myself, panting my head off.
I continue running until I get to class 1A. My class. As I slowly push open the door, I see multiple faces I have never seen before. But there is one angry face that I did recognise.
Kacchan.
Well crap.
'DEKU!? I TOLD YOU NOT TO APPLY FOR UA YOU NERD!' Kacchan yells at me.
'S-sorry Kacchan.' I reply as I start walking to my desk.
But as I walk to my desk I can't help but notice this boy with half bright red and half snow white hair with his head down and his hair covering his face in a cute way.
Wait. CUTE!? What am I thinking. Ugh. I shake my head as I sit down. The classroom is full of chatter and I'm surrounded by faces I have never seen before. I glance around to see a girl with short brown hair walking towards.
'Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka!' She says.
'H-hi. I'm Izuku M-Midoriya.' I say back.
'Want to be friends Izuku?' She asks.
'S-sure.' I reply.
'AWESOME! Let me introduce you to everyone!' She exclaims and grabs my arm and pulls me around the class, introducing everyone.
'This is Tenya Iida. That's Tsuyu Asui. This is Mashirao Ojiro. That's Mina Ashido and next to her is Yuga Aoyama. Those 2 are Denki Kaminari with the yellow hair and Eijiro Kirishima with the red hair. That's Kyoka Jiro and that's Toru Hagakure. This is Hanta Sero and Fumikage Tokoyami. That's Minoru Mineta the class perv. This is Momo Yaoyorozu. I see you already know Bakugo. This is Mezo Shoji and that's Rikido Sato and this is Koji Koda. Finally. This is Shoto Todoroki.' Said Uraraka as she introduced everyone to me.
Todoroki looked up at me, revealing he has one sky blue eye and one silver gray eye. They look so cute. But it revealed something else. He has a scar around his blue eye. I wonder what happened.
'Hello Midoriya.' Says Todoroki giving a small smile.
'H-Hello Todoroki. N-Nice meeting y-you.' I reply, trying hard to not blush. WHY IS HE SO CUTE.
Suddenly I hear the door swing open and a lazy voice speak.
'Okay class. You should be in your seats by the time I get here. But who cares.'
It was Shota Aizawa also known as EraserHead. So he must be our home room teacher I mutter to myself as I sit down.
'Okay class. I'm supposed to check who is here but I honestly couldn't care less. I need to take my nap so do whatever you want. Just don't wake me up.' Says Aizawa not caring at all and then zipping up his yellow sleeping bag and just going to sleep on the classroom floor.
Wow. Best homeroom teacher ever.
But when I look down at my desk, I realise there is a note right in front of me, covered in small specks of ice.
I unfold it and read it. It reads:

Hey Midoriya,
Meet me after class outside our classroom.
Shoto.

Oh my GOD. Why does he want to meet up with me? Do I do something? Did I annoy him? What did I do? AAAAAAAH. My hands start shaking as I stuff the note into my pocket and when I look up I see Todoroki looking at me, with a small smile. He doesn't seem angry. Thank All Might.
I decide to head over to Uraraka, Lida and Asui to talk to them.
'Hey guys!' I say to them.
'Hello Midoriya.' Replies Iida.
'Hi!!!' Says Uraraka.
'Hey Midoriya, ribbit.' Says Asui.
'So, can I know what your quirks are?' I ask them.
'My quirk is Zero Gravity. I can make anything I touch have no weight and float up and I can make myself float too.' Explains Uraraka.
'My quirk is Engine. I have engines in my calves that make me move fast and make my moves faster. I inherited it from my big brother who is Ingenium and I'm proud of it.' Says Iida proudly.
'My quirk is frog. I can extend my tongue like a frog, jump like a frog and do anything else a frog can. Ribbit.' Says Asui.
'Oh. Awesome. So Asui, you can pretty much do anything a frog can?' I ask.
'Yes and call me Tsu.' She replies.
I smile and we all start talking about the quirks people have in our class like Kirishima and his hardening quirk or Bakugo and his explosion quirk. But before we know it, the bell rings and it's time to meet up with Todoroki...

Hey guys! It's Shadow! Hope you like this TodoDeku fanfic so far. BNHA is my favourite anime and TodoDeku is my favourite ship so I couldn't help it and had to start writing a fanfic about it. Hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter! Shadow UwU