Quirks

Izuku's POV
While we get changed, I glance over at Todoroki who pulls his shirt off, revealing his muscles and his six pack. Damn he is hot. No. Stop it. Bad Izuku. He probably doesn't even like you back. But I'm gonna have to confess to him one day aren't I? I realise Todoroki is looking at me and I quickly turn away to avoid him seeing me blush. He looks so hot though.
I get changed into my UA sports kit and head out to the training facility where about a third of the class already is.
Including Kacchan who instantly looks at me.
'DEKU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA SHOW YOU I'M BETTER THAN YOU! THAT I CAN BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO!' He roars at me.
'Dude. Chill out. No need to kill anyone.' Said Kirishima intervening and trying to calm Bakugo down.
'Shut up dumb hair.' Bakugo said more calmly.
'Come on dude. Let's go train.' Kirishima says enthustically.
'AAAGH. FINE.' He says still giving me a death glare.
'Come on.' Says Kirishima grabbing Bakugo by the arm and dragging him away.
I mouth 'thanks' to Kirishima as he drags Kacchan away and he winks back.
'Phew.' I give a sigh of relief until I feel a tap on my shoulder and almost jump right out of my skin.
'Hey Midoriya.' It was Todoroki. 'Are you okay?'
'Yeah. You just gave me a fright. That's all.' I reply.
'Oh. Sorry.' He says sadly.
'Hey it's fine. Let's go train.' I say with a smile.
'Sure. Want to see what I can do with my quirk?' He says, returning back to his normal self.
'Yeah!' I say enthusiastically.
So we head to a far area of the training facility.

Todoroki's POV
We head to an area of the training facility that is away from the rest of the class so they can't get in the way.
'Let me show you what I can do.' I say as he moves back a bit and I shoot huge ice spikes out of my right foot alone.
'Woah.' He says with his mouth hanging open.
Then I create an ice shield over my head with just one move of my right hand. But why the hell do I have the urge to use my left side. No. I can't use it. I promised to myself. I want to prove to my old man that I can go on without using his stupid side of my quirk. I can't use my left side. I can't. Fight it Shoto. Fight it.
'Wow! Your quirk is awesome!' He exclaims. 'Can you show me what you can do with your left side?' He asks.
Did he have to ask about that? That just made the urge worse. God damn it. Fight it Shoto.
'I... I can't. I told you before I don't use my left side Midoriya.' I say to him with my left hand clenched in a fist.
AGHHH. Fight the urge Shoto. Don't give in. Keep fighting it.
'Why don't you use your left side again?' He asks curiously.
Fight. That. Urge. Shoto.
'I don't use it because I want to prove to my old man that I don't need his stupid side of my quirk and that I can be the number one hero using only my moms quirk and not his because he abused my mom and my family!' I say while still fighting the urge.
'Look. The fact that you got it from your dad doesn't mean that it's still HIS quirk. It's in YOUR BODY so its YOUR QUIRK NOW. IT'S YOUR POWER. USE IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO. NOT THE WAY HE WANTS TO. IT'S YOURS. NOT HIS. USE IT FOR YOURSELF. SO SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO TODOROKI.' He yells with determination in his eyes.
I'm tired of fighting this urge whenever I use my quirk. I'm tired of listening to my old mans crap everyday. I'm going to be the NUMBER ONE HERO MY WAY. NOT HIS. THIS IS MY QUIRK NOW. NOT HIS. I CONTROL IT. IT'S MINE. I'M GONNA RISE TO THE TOP MY WAY. I'M GONNA USE THIS POWER FOR MYSELF. NO ONE ELSE.
'AAAAAAAAAGH!' I yell as my whole left side ignites in huge flames.

Izuku's POV
Todoroki looks down at the ground while his left side begins to spark.
You can do it Todoroki. Use your quirk for yourself. Not someone else.
When he looks up, his left eye is glowing bright red while his right eye is glowing bright silver. His whole left side sparking until he yells 'AAAAAAAAAGH!' as his whole left side ignites into a huge flame. It looked amazing.
You did it Todoroki.
He looks at me and says: 'Thank you Midoriya. Now I understand.' Then the flame on his left side fades away and his eyes go back to normal. Left eye a beautiful sky blue and right eye a sparkling silver.
'Hey! Was that Todoroki?' I hear Kirishima shout.
'I don't know man.' Kaminari replies to him.
'Lets go check.' Says Sero.
Before I knew it, the three of them are crowded around us.
'Hey Todoroki. Are you alright man?' Asks Kirishima.
'I'm fine.' He replies as a big explosion followed by a yell: 'DUMB HAIR WHERE DID YOU GO!?' Come from behind Kirishima.
'Welp. Gotta go. Later.' Says Kirishima walking towards where the explosion happened while yelling: 'I'M COMING I'M COMING. DON'T KILL ANYONE!'
'We will head off too. See you later.' Says Kaminari as he walks off with Sero right behind him.
I look over at Todoroki and into his eyes.
'Want to see what I can do with my quirk?' I ask with a big smile.
'Sure.' He replies.
So I get ready to show him what I can do.
One For All, FORECALLING 5%.
I feel One For All run through me and I begin to jump between cliffs and from one rock to another so fast while green electricity surrounds my body until doing a Detroit Smash into the ground, leaving a huge crater behind.
'Wow.' Says Todoroki amazed.
'My quirk is called One For All.' I say proudly.

Hey guys! Shadow here! Hope you enjoyed the next chapter. So training did go well apart from Bakugo terrorizing poor Deku. But Todoroki finally found the power in him to use his left side thanks to Izuku. So will Izuku and Todoroki finally confess their feelings to each other? Read on to find out. I'll see you all in the next chapter. Shadow UwU