The Truth Behind Izuku and Bakugo

Izuku's POV
Well training was fun today. Seeing Todoroki's quirk in action was awesome. I look at him as he writes at his desk. I wonder what he is writing. Agh. Anyway. Need to focus on my work. But I can't help but hear angry scribbling coming from in front of me.
Kacchan.
Do I speak up? No. I shouldn't. He would just yell at me and call me stuff. I'd rather stay quiet.
I glance at Todoroki again only to see him looking back at me from under his half fiery red and half snow white hair. So cute. But before I start to stare or zone out, I feel something violently hit my face and fall onto my desk.
'Huh?' I look down at the desk to see a scrunched up piece of paper in front of me. I pick it up and uncrumple it to find a message written very aggressively.
Stay behind after class nerd.
We have some talking to do shitty Deku.
Bakugo.
Oh no. Bakugo? I think I know whats coming. I guess I don't have a choice. I grab a piece of paper and scribble down 'Okay' on it, I scrunch it up and throw it at the side of his head, so it bounces onto his desk. I hear some rustling followed by a what sounded like quiet but evil like laugh. Oh god. I don't wonna know.
Soon enough the bell rings. I gather my stuff off my desk and put it into my yellow backpack. I leave the classroom and walk down the hall way when suddenly I feel something grab my arm and violently throw me against the wall.
'What the hell did I tell you about applying to UA you damn nerd!?' Kacchan yells in my face.
'T-to not a-apply.' I stutter a response.
'YET YOU APPLY AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU SOMEHOW GET ACCEPTED WHILE BEING A QUIRKLESS LOSER!!' Kacchan yells at me in a fury.
'I-I'm so-' I start to say but get cut off with Kacchan throwing a punch to my face.
I regret staying behind. I Shouldn't have stayed.

Todoroki's POV
I walk out of class and into the hall way to find myself face to face with Bakugo yelling in a fury and throwing punches at Midoriya. What is wrong with him?
'YOU'RE USELESS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ACCEPTED A LOSER LIKE YOU TO UA. YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! I'M GOING TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO AND SURPASS ALLMIGHT HIMSELF. YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS SHITTY DEKU.' He yelled angrily at Midoriya followed by multiple punches.
I can't let this happen any longer. I can't see Midoriya get hurt.
'Hey Bakugo! Why don't you go pick on someone your own size and leave Midoriya alone.' I say sternly.
'Wha-?' He says spinning around to face me. 'Oh. What the hell do you want Icy Hot?'
'For you to leave Midoriya alone.' I say walking up to him.
'Why the fuck would you care about this nerd?' He growls at me.
'Why wouldn't I?' I throw a punch right at the side of his face.
'What did you just do?' Bakugo roars at me as he leaps at me and tries to punch me in the face. Luckily my quick reflexes allow me to make a ice shield in front of me which Bakugo whacks his fist into with a loud clang.
'Get out of here otherwise I will do worse Bakugo.' I growl at him.
'AH FINE. BUT I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU SHITTY DEKU. YOU NERD. I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU EITHER HALF N HALF BASTARD.' Bakugo says as he storms off.
'Asshole.' I mutter to myself.
I look over at Midoriya who is slouched against the wall with blood dripping down the side of his face.
'Midoriya. Are you okay?' I say getting down on my knees.
'Ah. My head.' He whimpers.
'Can you walk?' I ask.
He stands up and takes one step before wobbling and falling. I catch him in my arms. Thank god. I stand up, lifting Midoriya up in my arms and I head to Recovery Girl's office. I lay him on the bed and wait for Recovery Girl to come in.
'My, my. What happened to him?' Asks Recovery Girl as she walks in.
'Someone beat him up.' I reply looking at the ground.
'Well good thing you brought him here then.' She says as she starts using her quirk to heal him.
'Yeah.' I mumbled.
'Alright. I healed him as much as I could. Now he needs to rest. You may stay with him.' Says Recovery Girl as she walks off.
'Thank you.' I say quietly as I sit beside Midoriya.
He starts to open his eyes.
'Hey. Midoriya. What was all that about?' I ask him.
'I never t-told you this but me and K-Kacchan are childhood friends. We have k-known each other since Kindergarden. But ever s-since then he has always hated me and always b-beats me up. He now h-hates me for getting accepted into UA.' He stutters as he explains.
'I see. Bakugo does have a temper from what I have seen in class and in training and I haven't known him all that long either.' I reply.
'Y-yeah. But why did you stand up for me when Kacchan was b-beating me up?' He asks, looking at me a little confused.
'Well... You are my friend so why wouldn't I stand up for you?' I say with a small smile.
'Yeah. Thanks Todoroki.' He says giving me a closed eye smile.
So cute. Of course I would stand up for him. He is my crush for gods sake. Of course I had to defend him. I don't want him hurt. Wait. What? Did I just say crush? I guess I did. I guess I have a crush now. But I can't tell my old man. He doesn't approve of stuff like this. He would kill me straight off the bat. But does Midoriya like me too? I don't even know.
'I'm gonna head home Midoriya. Get better soon.' I say with a small smile.
'Yeah. Alright. Thanks again Todoroki.' He says giving an adorable closed eye smile.
'No problem.' I say as I walk out of the office and head home.
Midoriya is so adorable...

Hey guys! Shadow here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was alot of fun to write. What will happen next? Will either Todoroki or Midoriya finally confess their feelings to one another? Will Bakugo return even angrier at Midoriya? Find out in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Shadow UwU