Chapter 36

Arthit's POV

The week was hectic. Due to the temporary suspension of other projects of the design department, we were a little behind with our progress and had to catch up. But amidst the busy week I did invite my parents over for the weekend, telling them that I have someone I wanted them to meet. I didn't divulge in a lot of information, just enough to keep them guessing. But I was clear on the fact that, that someone was a man. They didn't seem too bothered by that and told me they'll be here for Saturday lunch.

I hardly had time to breath with the workload and then worrying about the weekend. On Thursday I did a little shopping buying present for my parents and P'Kong's father. But among all the hustle and bustle I missed my P'Kong terribly. Apart from the stolen fifteen minutes at his office on Tuesday, when I went to ask P'Suruchi regarding P'Kong's father, neither of us got a chance to meet. Of course we texted and talked on phone. But it would be late in night and we'd both be very tired. I wished he could come home to me or I could go home to him after a tiring days' work. But I also knew I was getting ahead of myself.

Friday arrived without much incident. I was still missing my P'Kong. His touches, his kisses, his smell and everything about him. You would think that you'd get to meet one another given that we worked at the same company. But being CEO of that company and an engineer is two vastly different things. This week especially, P'Kong was hardly at the office. He would massage from different places sometimes at meetings, sometimes at factory inspections or site visits for possible business opportunities etc. 

However busy we both were, the one call he or I wouldn't miss is our good night call. We'd talk for a long time until one of us fall asleep. Usually yours truly. But I was terribly missing being with him physically. Not just the love making, God did I miss that, but also the closeness I feel to P'Kong when I'm near him.

I was surprised when he messaged and invited me to lunch at his apartment which was just beside his office on Friday. His lunch appointment got cancelled and as opportune as it is, he was at the office. I quickly ditched my colleagues with whom I usually have lunch and almost ran to the CEO's office. P'Suruchi's office was surprisingly empty and when I went inside P'Kong's office, nobody was there either. Seriously, why is he pranking me when I am sick with Kongpob Suthilak Deprivation Syndrome and sexual frustration?

Just when I was about to call him, however, a door opened to the right of me, which was previously cleverly hidden as part of the wall. And at the entrance stood the cure to all my heart problems. My P'Kong. He was wearing a white shirt and black trousers with no jacket or tie with his shirt folded till elbows. As I walked towards him, he opened his arms in a welcome which I drowned myself in, breathing in his familiar scent and filling up my lungs.

'God I missed you P'.' I said letting him go and kissing him on the lips.

'I missed you more.' He said kissing me back.

We walked inside and P'Kong closed the door. Then he turn toward me.

'There's lunch and there's me. What do you prefer?' He asked with a serious expression. Well.... What do you think I chose? I started taking off my clothes as quickly as possible.

'You only have 45 minutes P'. Then I have to go back to work.' I said while unbuckling my belt but before I could take off my pants I was seized in to his arms for a bruising kiss that left me breathless. I had no time to notice the surrounding. Only that we were lying on a vertical surface and it was soft. It was a fast and furious coupling to satisfy the most carnal parts of our brains. There was no prolonged foreplay only his fingers stretching me for the shortest time possible before he was filling me to the brim. We both sighed in pleasure.