Chapter 1

I just wanted to let you know, that I could made this a one-shot, but I didn't because this is a very good story, and quite original. In school, I make tiny little booklets with lined paper and draw Amy and Lyra on it. This is inspired by one of them. At least, I don't think anyone used this idea, cause, I've never seen it. Anyways, enough with the excessive amount of commas and let's get into the story!  Also, 19 is old enough to get married. Just look at Moriah Elizabeth! (I own Lyra, and the others belong to SEGA.) also here are the ages:

Amy= 19 years old

Sonic= 21 years old

Lyra 18 1/2 years old

Blaze= 19 years old

Cream= 18 years old

Rouge= 19 years old

Maria= 19 years old

Silver= 21 years old

Knuckles= 21 1/2 years old

Shadow= 22 years old

Tails= 20 years old

It was 7 in the morning, and the Sonic Team girls were wide awake. As you can see in your brain, the girls are at Amy's house, sneaking through the door. They were about to wake up Amy, and get her ready. 

Cream, Amy's self proclaimed little sister, did the honors of waking the sleeping beauty. "Amy, wake up! You got to get ready for the happiest day of your life!" Cream squealed with excitement.

"I'm gonna give birth..?" Amy said dozily. She was 3/4 asleep, if you were wondering. Rouge and Maria were holding there chests from trying not to snort and laugh.

"Out of the way everyone! This is sure to wake Rosy Posy up!" Lyra yelled as she carried a 3 gallon full bucket into Amy's bedroom. She sprinkled a few drops onto Amelia's face. She still isn't up. She spills a little on to her face. Amy got up immediately.

"I'm up, let's get ready! Lyra water the plants with that, and make me look like a goddess girls!" Lyra opened Amy's window and dumped the water close enough to the plants. What? No one said she's a good plant mommy! Why should I say it? The girls all dragged Amy to Rouge's mansion because her wedding dress was there. They had her take a shower, and while Amy was doing that, the girls took all the make-up out.

"This is going to be amazing! Sonic and Amy getting married! Amy will be my sister-in-law! Girls she has to look perfect!" Lyra said. Lyra is Sonic's little sister.

"Amy, are you done yet?" Maria asked from outside the bathroom door.

"Yes!" A muffled voice answered from the other side of the door.

The girls all shoved Amy into a chair in front of Lyra's vanity table, and began to look at Amy and thought of what to do.

"Oh shoot! I forgot the curling iron! My 20 others are broken." Rouge realized.

"It's alright, Rouge. Besides, I have fire powers, so watch what I can do. Oh wait, first dry Amy's hair." Cream quickly did that with the blow dryer. Blaze wrapped sections of Amy's quills around her finger and warmed it up. She let go, and made luscious curls. "There. Perfect. Amy, you look like an angel."

"She'll look more like an angel once she wears her wedding dress!" Lyra said, while bringing in the wedding dress.

"Oh Lyra, it's beautiful." Amy said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, Amy, or else you'll ruin your makeup!" Cream yelled.

"Okay, okay!"

Amy put on her dress, and it fit perfectly on her. It made her look like a princess. The lost princess of Rose kingdom. While admiring her wedding dress, Rouge and Lyra put some eyeliner and some blush on. 

"Perfect! Now let's go, or we'll be 5 minutes late to being early." Lyra said.

"You sound like Spongebob, Moony." Rouge stated.

"Point is, we should be out now!" Blaze said, in an impatient tone. "I want to see some SonAmy smooching!" Amy blushed in embarrassment.

"Amelia! Now I can't tell if you're blushing, or if that's your blush making you look pink on the muzzle!" Cream said. Everyone laughed.

As the girls went out, something totally unexpected happened...

Go look at the next chapter!