Chapter 2

Hey, it's chapter 2. (Cream's POV) 

Oh frick. Eggbots. They're going to ruin Amy's wedding day, and her dress! Everyone immediately gets into battle stance, and takes out their weapons, or show their powers. Me? I stayed in front of Amy to guard her. Lyra, who's still learning to use her shield powers, has formed a somewhat big shield around Amy and the girls. I was scared, was Amy going to be kidnapped by Egghead? That bastard! He's in his 70's or something, and he's still trying to kill Sonic! Then, Lyra redid her shield, and made it to only protect me, and Amy. The girls started to fight the crapbots, and bee bots, whatever they're called. I heard some short battle cries. "Cream! Run Amy over to the limo!!!" Maria yells. 

"Okay!" I take the hem at the back of Amy's dress, and raise it up, so it doesn't get dirty. I didn't really care about my dress getting messed up, it's Amy's that mattered. We suddenly see all the girls get thrown back. Oh, no... Amy hates when any of her friends get attacked, so in a snap, her piko piko hammer comes out of nowhere, and Amy makes pissed off look at the robots. Oof, I don't want to interfere, but this is her wedding, I don't want her beautiful image get ruined! "Amy! Don't! You'll ruin your dress!" I shouted, but she ignored me. Oh no. It's the hammer of doom! Amy's hammer evolved and she was swearing like there was no tomorrow. Hey, I'd be doing the same thing, if it were my wedding. Amy suddenly smashed all the bots, and strutted her way to the limo, all the girls watching her with shocked faces. She didn't even ruin anything! We all ran to the car, me going first. Not to brag, but I'm the maid of honor!!! Everyone expected Lyra or Rouge, but I was chosen. I'm the most like her sister! Suddenly, Maria kicked the driver out of his seat. 

"We are supposed to be at the alter by now!" Maria stepped on the peddle, not caring whether she got a ticket or not. Within minutes we were here. Lyra checked to see if everyone was there, and they were. First the ring bearer, and flower girl, which were Sonia's kids, Cecilia and Carlos. Then came in Amy, hand in hand with Shadow, since Amy had no father figure in her life. Behind her was the maid of honor. Which happens to be me. Then, came in Rouge, Sonia, Blaze, and Maria. Lyra was going to be the person that recited the vow things. On the side were Sonic's groomsmen, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Manic. The best man was my boyfriend, Tails. We lined up beside Amy, and watched everything.

"How come the girls look like they were ambushed?" Tails asked

"Amy looks like an angel."

"And in a few minutes she'll be my sister in law!"

"Dearly, Beloved. We are gathered here today on this momentous occasion, to witness the joining together of Sonic Ogilvie Maurice the Hedgehog, and Amelia Lynn Merica Ariana Rosette. Now, before we begin, is there anyone who rejects this proposal?" We looked around. "Thank god, no one. Sonic, do you take Amelia to be your wife, through life and Sickness, and til death do you part?" Lyra looked at Sonic, who was smiling. 

"I do." Sonic responded. Amy was crying heavily, and so was I, it was beautiful!

"And Amy, do you take Sonic to be your lawfully wedded husband, to protect you, to love you, through life and sickness, and til death do you part?" Lyra looked in Amy's direction. 

"I do." 

"A good marriage is created. The little things in your life will become the big things. You will never be too old to hold hands, never be too old to say good night or for a gentle kiss.

A good marriage is remembering to say "I love you" on a regular basis. It is never going to sleep angry. It is standing together, on each others strength and support.

 It is having the capacity to forgive and forget. It is providing an atmosphere in which each of you can grow.

It is finding room for the fruits of the spirit; which are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.

It is not only marrying the right partner, it is being the right partner.

You will have this kind of marriage if you continue to Chaos as the source of your romance, love, and affection. Now, say your vows." Sonic started first.

"Ames," everyone 'aww's when he said 'Ames.' "When I first saved you from Metal Sonic, I was surprised to see someone as brave and courageous as you. You were as cute as a button, but fierce with that hammer, and I wouldn't marry anyone else. You are the only thing that keeps me happy. You were the only person I noticed, the only person who could turn me on. You were different from those other fan-girls. You were always by my side, even if I lost a battle, you still loved me, even if I was a werehog!" He chuckled. "And since I met you, every time you talked to me, my heart beat in my chest, and only you made me feel like that. I love you Ames." Amy was crying heavily. She sobbed, and gave him a quick hug, before beginning.

"Sonikku, before we met, I had a thing for tarot cards, it would say we will meet, it would say you are my perfect soulmate. I believed all of that, in fact, it's one of the things that got us together. And when I got kidnapped by Metal Sonic unexpectedly, you saved me. You were exactly everything I imagined. You were brave, courageous, loyal, smart, strong, loving, and experienced, if you know what I mean." Insert a dirty smirk, and wink, amen. "You're also very confident, and knew when pride got in your way. I wanted to always be beside you, to love you, to make you happy, to stay with you for all eternity. And now you made my dreams come true. And you have my near all to yourself, until our futures children are born. I love Sonikku."

"With the power bestowed upon Chaos, I pronounce you Husband and Wifu. You may kiss the bride." Lyra said. Sonic picked Amy up and spun her around before kissing her gently. She kissed him back, hands never leaving each other.

"Hey, Sonic?"

"Yeah?"

"I caught you."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. DE END.