Chapter 2: Special Classes -Bella-

"Hello everyone!" A young girl addressed us. She was probably just a little older then me, yet she was teaching our class. "My name's Cassandra, and I'm teaching you the basics of magic control."

"Hi~!" I smiled back at her. "Nice to meet you!"

"So what's your magic?" She asked, her smiling widening as she made an apple disappear.

"I'm a spirit elemental~!" I answered proudly. Then I saw a freaky sight, I screamed and hid behind the teacher. "It's a ghost... A ghost.."

She started talking to seemingly nothing, but it was obviously in the direction of the ghost. "Could you please come back later? She obviously isn't quite used to her element yet." The ghost flew away as she looked over her shoulder at me. "Why don't we work on getting you in the zone of mind for your Element?"

"Yeah, sure, as long as you don't drag me to the cementery or something." I was still quite fazed by the ghost of the hanged man, especially since it was so gruesome. "I doubt I can do anything in a cemetery."

She tried to hold back a giggle. "Seeing ghosts isn't all your element can do. You can also do things with your mind." She grabbed the something off the desk and made the apple reappear. "Like telekinesis. Try to make this apple float."

"Uh, okay." I tried to make the apple float, but instead made it fly across the room and hit someone's head. "Sorry!"

"Good try, good try." The blonde teacher rummaged around in the desk for more apples. "A-ha!" She handed me a yellow apple, a brunette girl close by a blue apple, and the other spirit elementals other colors. "Now just focus hard on the apple and imagine it floating just a little if your desk. Close your eyes if you need to."

I stared at the apple. "It's gone rotten.." I decided. The apple slowly began to move up until it got stuck in a vent on the ceiling. "I think I went too high.." I whispered mostly to myself. I got lost in thought as I stared at the apple willing it to come down.

Meanwhile Cassandra had been working with the light elements when she glanced over to see me without my apple, staring at the ceiling. "Keep practicing." She told them before coming over to me. "Where's your apple?" She looked where I was looking. "Oh."