Chapter 4: The Principal's office -AK-

"What are you doing?" Cassandra asks, even though she's invisible.

"There was a ghost. She startled me. Mumbling about trying to save her lover or something. Yeah, I don't like ghosts. Hey, I love your shoes! And your clothes. Um... Anyway... Yeah..."

"Okay, we really need to get you to my mo-, Ehm, the principal." Cassandra says, thoroughly confused now. She flicks her wrist, making me invisible, before grabbing my hand. "Let's go!"

"Whoa, this is weird..." We get to the office, and while we were running, random things floated and followed us, landing in a pile when the two girls stopped running. "So who's the principle?" The lights flicker and a few bulbs explode.

"Hello," Principal Jean says, looking up with a kind smile. "How can I help you?"

"Uh, hi," Cassandra says reappearing along with me. "So she's really really really...."

Jean looks at her sternly.

"Really, powerful, I mean she can see invisible stuff and she hasn't even practiced andshecanturnapplesdifferentcolorsandsaysshecancontroltheweatherandsrufgisconstantlyfloatingbehindher...see?" Cassandra rants, confusion obvious on her face.

"Okay, hello principal. I'm AK..." As I speak, a chair starts to fly around before smashing out a window.

"Sorry! Sorry!" The lights flicker again and Cassandra's shirt changes color. My magic was out of control.

Principle Jean raises an eyebrow and looks at Cassandra.

"Fine," I hear her whisper, "I wish everything would go back to normal." And back to normal it did.

"So, who is your family tree?" Principal Jean inquires, looking at me.

"Uh... I honestly don't know. My parents died when I was young and I have no family records what so ever."

It started to rain in the office. "Uh... That's never happened before... I wish I had an umbrella."

An umbrella appears from thin air, I shriek and duck behind Cassandra as the umbrella follows me.

Principal Jean starts rummaging through her desk. She pulls out a piece of paper and then starts typing on her computer. She pulls up a site and shows it to me. "Read this."

"Okay..." The umbrella disappears, and I stand near the computer, unaware that I'm hovering a few inches off the ground.

"That umbrella wasn't your doing, it was my mom's" Cassandra whispers to Me.

"Okay. That's good..." I notice I'm hovering and can't get down. "AAH! Why am I flying?" I fly higher, screaming loudly, and all the power short circuits. "AAH!"

Cassandra grabs my hand and pulls me down. "Stay calm, like in frozen, freaking out only makes it worse."

"Okay. I just have a terrible fear of heights!" I explain. "Okay, I'll try to calm down." I start to search for flashlights, but Cassandra's eyes are stuck to the screen. "Did you even read this?" She asks when she finally finishes. "I bet you're a decedent of Queen Anna..." She double checks the screen. "...Of the Southern Isles."

"WHAT? I'm confused, I'm confused, I'm confused! How could someone like ME be descended from a queen?" Random stuff starts to float out of drawers due to my hysterics. "Oh look, there's a flashlight!" I exclaim as I grab the flashlight and turn it on.

"Calm, calm." Cassandra remindes me. "Anythings possible."

"Okay... So how much power do I really have?" The stuff falls with a thud and a few seconds later turns invisible. "Sorry! Sorry!" Cassandra's shirt changes color again. "Sorry!"

Cassandra looks down, and smiles. "Don't worry, purple's my favorite color."

Principal Jean looks at me. "Who knows? Eventually though, you will only have four."

"Okay, So that's spirit, light, air, and something else we have yet to discover. Okay... Should we get back to class now?"

"Yes, but you need to go to the Norms classes now." Principal Jean said.

"Wait what? I thought I needed to learn to control my powers." I starts to hover again but manage to get myself down.

"Well, you will," The principal replied, "but you still have those classes to do." She reached down and pulled out a bracelet and handed it over. "This will keep them under control and absorb them while you have it on."

"Okay. Excellent." I put on the bracelet and all the random floating stuff falls. "Good. This is good!"

"What's next on your schedule?" Cassandra asks.

"Uh... I kinda lost my schedule when I ran from the ghost."

Cassandra shakes her head in disgust.

Principal Joan turns around her computer and types quickly on it. She prints out a piece a paper and hands it to AK. "Here you go, just make sure not to loads this one too." She says with a stern look before sending them out.

"Sooo...?" Cassandra questions as they start walking."

"I have Math next. See you later, Cassandra!"

"Later!" Cassandra calls as she heads to English.