Car Ride

I woke up from my nap. Daddy immediately looked at me once he caught my eyes open in one of the mirrors. He smiled.

"Hey baby!" He said as his smile widened.
I looked at the clock on the touch screen of the car, it was about 4 AM.
"Morning Daddy," I mumbled still trying to wake up.
"We're almost there baby, don't worry."
I stretched as he continued to look at me through the mirror with the same smile on his face.
"What's the smile for Daddy?" I asked, smiling myself since his smile is so contagious. He laughed and pulled over.
"Daddy?" I asked wondering what was going on.
"Come here," he demanded as he patted the passenger seat next to him.
"Okay," I responded.

I climbed over the glove box and into the passenger seat from the back. His car isn't that big, but I'm kind of small so it wasn't a hassle to climb up. Daddy let me spread out in the back seat so I could get some sleep because I was getting cranky and messing with him. Daddy didn't like when I teased him, especially when we were driving.

After I was in the front seat we both faced each other and he leaned in with his hand reaching to the back of my head. He slowly ran his fingers through my hair and started kissing me. I kissed him back and he unexpectedly gripped my hair in the back of my head with his hand. He pulled his lips away and pulled my hair down so I was forced to look up at him.

"What did Daddy say about teasing him?" He asked looking me directly in the eye.
"Not to..." I said nervously.
"And what happens when you don't listen to Daddy?" He questioned again.
"I- I get punished..." I replied not knowing what was in store for me. Sometimes Daddy would be aggressive with my punishments, and other times he would make sure I enjoy them.
"I knew what you wanted earlier, and now you're gonna get it," he whispered in my ear.

He then started kissing me again. As we kissed he slid his hand over to mine and pulled my hand towards his belt. I knew what I had to do and struggled to unbuckle his belt with one hand. I did and he pulled away again. He pulled the handle under his seat and pushed his seat all the way back, leaving room for me to get on my knees in front of him.

I now knew why he was smiling when I woke up. He's wanted this since I started teasing him, and I left him alone the whole time I was asleep. He gave me a look as he reclined his seat and pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock was already hard and he started stroking it. I looked back at him as he did and climbed down on my knees in front of him.
"See, Daddy doesn't even need to speak to get his baby to do what he wants," he laughed.

I licked my lips and started sucking the tip of his cock. I kept pushing him further and further in my mouth. He moaned and threw his head back. After a minute or two he grabbed my hair and forced his long cock down my throat. I gagged, but I didnt mind seeing as he was enjoying it so much. He usually didn't push my head down like that, but it was punishment. He pulled my head back giving me a second to breathe while he started stroking his cock again. My panties were soaked and it didn't take long at all. Now all I wanted was for him to touch me.
"Take your shirt off," he commanded.
I did as I was told and he smiled while staring at my tits. I didn't expect him to cum this quickly.
"Who's are those?" He asked pointing at my breasts with his free hand.
"Thier Daddy's," I replied.
"And what does Daddy get to do with them?" He continued to question.
"Whatever Daddy wants..." I said, not sure of whether he wanted a specific answer or not.
"Good," he said sitting up and pointing his cock at my chest. I couldn't help but stare at his hard and pulsing cock just waiting for a release.

He continued to rub himself until he tensed up and groaned loudly. It didn't take him long to let himself go all over my chest. I needed him to touch me. I couldn't be left untouched after what I just witnessed. The sight of him in front of me made me feel like I could cum in seconds. He sat there breathing heavily, admiring his work. He must have noticed how horny I was getting and decided to tease me.
"Daddy would play with you but... you know what I said about teasing Daddy like that."
"Please Daddy," I asked, trying not to be too needy.
"Maybe if you beg for it," He said as he laughed again seeing how much power he had over me.
"Please please please, it won't happen again, and if it does, you can punish me as much as you want. Please?" I pleaded. He stayed silent waiting for more.
"Daddy! Please! I need you to play with me, I'm sorry for teasing you," I begged hoping he would give in.
"Alright, I guess we can play," he said running his fingers through my hair again. I smiled knowing I was finally going to get my release too.
"But not until after we get where we are going," he continued, laughing as he watched the smile vanish from my face.
I sighed as he took my shirt and wiped me clean. He took his shirt off and gave it to me. Then he grabbed his sweatshirt from the back and threw it on. I climbed into the passenger seat, reclined it, and faced away from him, letting him know I was upset.
"Hey," he said concerningly.
"Hello?" He repeated. I still ignored him.
"You can't just ignore me little one." He said again placing his hand on my lap.
"I promise we can play when we get there, this is just payback for what you did to me earlier." He laughed.
Daddy ended up rubbing my thighs all car ride long. It took everything I had to resist him. I tried multiple times to move his hand up closer to my growing heat. He refused each time and I knew this was going to be a long ride and that he wouldn't give in.