Tummy Ache

I haven't read over anything I've typed lately but I'm sure if they're any mistakes that you will know what I mean. I want to change the the cover but I don't know what to do but I'll figure it out soon. Have fun

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was really really early and I woke up with a terrible tummy ache. I didn't want to wake Daddy up so I just dealt with it. I was safely in his arms and if I moved too much he would wake up. I got myself in fetal position and started to whimper quietly because my tummy ache was only getting worse. I tried my best not to wake Daddy up but I must've because it wasn't long before I felt him place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What's the matter baby?" He whispered in my ear pulling me closer to him and running his fingers through my hair.

"I have a tummy ache Daddy," I whined.

"Stay here babygirl, Daddy will be right back," he said placing another kiss on my forehead and tucking me in.

I groaned in pain. I didn't pay attention to what Daddy was doing but I heard the water running in the bathroom. He went through our bags and I watched him in the dim light as he carried some of my bubble bath and some more pajamas into the bathroom. Then he stood in front of me and bent down to pick me up. I felt his strong arms lift me up and carry me into the bathroom bridal style. He set me down and slowly took off my clothes.

"Which bubble bath do you want baby?" He asked taking off his clothes.

"The purple one please," I said getting as I got the chills from standing in the chilly bathroom with no clothes on.

Daddy noticed I was cold and took my hand so he could help me into the tub. I sat down and soaked in the hot water while Daddy poured my bubble bath in the water and swished the water around to make bubbles. The scent of the bubble bath filled the air and helped me relax. The hot water also helped my tummy feel a little better already. Daddy always knew just what to do. After Daddy was done he climbed in the tub with me. This tub was big and had a lot of space for the both of us. Daddy sat behind me and pulled me in between his legs. He held me against his bare chest for a while and held my hand, slowly rubbing his thumb over it. He was being so gental and was trying his best to make me feel better. I loved him so much and I was already feeling better.

We just relaxed in the tub for a little while before I felt Daddy's cock slightly poke my back. I adjusted myself a little, trying to pretending like I didn't feel anything and was just trying to get comfortable.

"I'm sorry baby," he said sincerely.

"It's okay Daddy," I said cheerfully trying to let him know I felt better.

Daddy grabbed my chin gently and turned my head to look up at him. He slowly leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. We slowly kissed. I reached my hand up and placed it on the back of his head, pulling him even closer and making our kiss deeper. He slowly slid his hand up my thigh. He rubbed my thigh underwater for a little bit before making his way up to my clit. He paused.

"You feeling good enough to play babygirl," he asked softly, breaking our kiss and resting his forehead on mine.

"Yes daddy," I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

Daddy kissed me again and finally moved his fingers to my clit. He slowly rubbed in circular motions. Before getting me too riled up he started to finger me. I spread my legs open enough for him to use more than one finger. His movements were slow but each movement mad ripples in the water and we heard the bubbles make their crunch-like noises when they splashed against the walls of the tub. I tried to moan while kissing and gripped the back of Daddy's hair as he picked up his speed. Once my hips started to buch underneath Daddy's hand he started to rub my clit again. He started of slow at first and then gradually sped up. I felt myself build up and grinded against his fingers and hand.

"Daddy..." I moaned quietly, breaking our kiss.

"Go ahead baby, cum for me," he whispered in my ear before placing soft kisses and sucking on my neck.

My hips bucked even faster and I came while letting out loud moans. Daddy gave me a moment to catch my breath before fingering me again. I noticed that Daddy's dick was only semihard before and now it was fully hard. He subtly and softly grinded against me, moving his dick up and down my ass crack and my back. I wanted him to fuck me so I moved his hand.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked pulling away from my neck.

I didn't answer but I pulled away from my comfortable spot in his strong arms and straddled him. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. He starred kissing me again. I gently grabbed his dick and raised myself up a little so he could slide in. I lowered myself and Daddy broke our kiss to let out a soft moan. He roughly gripped my ass with both of his hands as I slowly bounced up and down on his dick. Daddy only let me be a top a few times but he usually took over. I moved my hips faster and faster as he grunted and moaned. Before I knew it he held my hips in place and fucked me. His hips were fucking me at a rapid place underneath me. I held myself up as he fucked me as fast as he could. Both our moans filled the air and Daddy was fucking me so fast that I couldn't tell if his cock was twitching so I didn't know when he was going to cum. He continued at the same pace for a while before slowing down. He stopped and pulled my hips back down onto him so I could ride him again. I moved my hips as fast as I could and it wasn't long before Daddy tensed up and grabbed my ass. He moaned and grunted loudly as he came inside me. He quickly pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately.

When we were done we Daddy helped me out of the tub and got us both dressed. Then we got into the same cuddly position in our bed that we did before and fell back to sleep. I loved him more than anything and I know he loved me just the same.