Breakfast Pt. 2

After my orgasm I took a minute to catch my breath. Daddy had already started eating. I was wondering if we'd be kicked out for getting caught, but I think the waitress was just gonna pretend like she didn't see anything. A minute later I started eating. I was now sitting in a restaurant with nothing on but soaked panties, only focusing on how good my breakfast was. Daddy chuckled at my care-free attitude and was surprised by the fact that having no pants on in public didn't bother me, I guess I was too distracted by the pancakes. I noticed that Daddy was eating faster than usual. I figured it was because he was hard and wanted me to fix that quick. I started eating quicker too, getting horny again just thinking about his cock. It didn't take me long to feel full. I had only eaten half of my food but I know that I can bring the rest with us.

Daddy finished around the same time as me and looked at me with a smile. I looked down to see the giant bulge still in his pants. My hand slowly slid over it and rubbed it a little while Daddy looked around to see if anyone was looking. Daddy then leaned back and put his arm around my shoulder while I worked on getting his belt loose. I did and was now counting on Daddy to keep a look out to see if anyone would notice us. I then pulled his boxers down and his fully hard cock sprung out. I smiled and began stroking it. I was just gonna give him a handjob but I figured I'd blow him so he would feel more on edge than I did when he was playing with me. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and started sucking just the tip, still stroking the rest of him with my hand. I took my time, wanting Daddy to feel as thrilled as I did while being touched. It didn't take long for Daddy to start groaning only loud enough so I could hear. I took him deeper and deeper until I soon had all of him in my mouth. I continued to deepthroat him for a while. We were mostly hidden because I was on the inside of the booth and I was somewhat under the table but that didn't stop Daddy from feeling the thrill that I did. I could tell he didn't want to cum just yet because he was a little nervous to get caught, again. He was constantly looking around to see if anyone would notice and I could tell he was nervous but excited at the same time. I could feel his cock twitching and I knew he was gonna cum soon. I wanted him to fuck me right then and there but I figured we'd do enough of that once we got to our vacation spot. I prepared to swallow as daddy tried to hide his moans. I kept sucking the tip of his dick and using my hand to take the rest him until I felt his warm liquid hit my toung multiple times. I loved his bitter taste and would be willing to taste it anytime he wanted me to, even out in public.

After we finished I got my pants and put them on while Daddy sat there with his cock still out, trying to catch his breath and coming down from the thrill I just gave him. I'm glad we were able to get a booth in the back of the restaurant because if we were anywhere else, we would've gotten caught by someone else. Daddy had fixed himself and was waiting for the waitress to come back so he could ask for containers for the left over food, and the bill. I had a feeling that the waitress was going to get a generous tip from Daddy for not saying anything or kicking us out. Daddy soon got the waiter's attention and we were on our way out shortly after.

Daddy held my hand until we got to the car, then opened the door for me. I got in and waited for him to get in too.

"Thank you baby," Daddy said buckling his seatbelt.

"For what Daddy?" I asked not knowing which part of all that he was thankful for.

"Playing with Daddy here and trying something new with me, I had a lot of fun," he laughed.

"You're welcome Daddy, and thank you too," I said cheerfully.

"We have about a thirty-five minute drive until we get there so relax for a bit," Daddy said gesturing me to hold his hand.

I grabbed his warm hand and held it the whole ride there. I was so excited for this vacation and all the things Daddy and I would be getting into.