Chapter 2 (NSFW): Sleepover pt. 2

(A/N: For the video, skip to 0:25 for a more dramatic effect when reading this chapter.)

-

"Brett, why are you crying?" Eddy put his hand over Brett's heart. "And your heart, it's beating so fast. I think it's my turn to ask you, what's going o-"

Brett's head felt like it was going to explode. Blood rushed to his head. He took Eddy and pushed him to the wall, pushing his lips on to his as well. Brett adjusted his hands to have one on Eddy's side and one on his head. Eddy's hands were still on Brett's hips. At first, Eddy's eyes were open in shock of the surprise. But eventually he closed it, treasuring Brett's presence, taking in more of the kiss. Eddy's lips tasted bittersweet from his morning coffee. And Brett's, of hot chocolate he had before he came to Eddy's place. The mix tasted of a rich mocha as their tongues swirled in and out of each other's mouths. The kiss became more passionate, and more intense.

Carefully, Brett opened the corner of one of his eyes, caressing Eddy's face to pause the kiss. Both of them were panting, out of breath.

"So... how long did you like me for?" Brett asked, kissing and biting down his neck.

"S- Since we met... B- Brett...," Eddy moaned, grabbing on to Brett's sleeve.

"C- Can you please... I- In the room. N- Not here. The n- neighbors... Windows...," Eddy could barely stand it anymore. First the shock of Brett kissing him, and now he's about to get laid. He can barely handle Brett's touch. He was so sensitive.

"Ok, babe," Eddy's face grew red from embarrassment as he led Eddy to his own room.

Closing the door behind him, Brett pushed Eddy on to the bed, kissing him again.

"H- Hey, before I continue, I know this is as bit late and I'm sorry about that, but are you okay with continuing? With doing... You know what? You don't ever have to say yes if you're uncomfortable. I care about what you feel first. Ok?" Brett caressed his face, gently pushing away strands of his hair away from his bright eyes.

"Brett," Eddy took a breath. "I love you, and I've loved you for so long. I've always wanted this with you. I don't care how much it hurts, how rough it is, I just want you in me. I want you to fuck me and get your seed in me. I want to feel full with your dick. I just want you," Eddy's once adolescent looking eyes didn't look so innocent anymore. His eyes were filled with want, and lust. But it was surely filled with love, and certainly was Brett's too.

"Ok, but if it really hurts, please tell me to stop, I don't want to hurt you," Brett replied, taking off his glasses. Eddy nodded, and Brett took off Eddy's shirt. Eddy taking Brett's shirt off afterwards. And soon they were left with nothing on.

"I'll be back with some lube. It's in your bathroom right?" Eddy nodded giving a slight hum.

Soon later, Brett returned with a handful of lube, lathering some on his fingers and Eddy's entrance, preparing for foreplay.

"You sure about this?" Brett looked at his sweet eyes.

"Please, Brett. I need you in me."

With that, Brett teased his entrance, making Eddy whine in annoyance. Eventually giving in, he shoved his fingers in his entrance. It was tight. Eddy yelped at the pain and pleasure. He finally felt full, and at first he could only feel pain, but as Brett pumped his fingers in and out, the pleasure could be felt in his body. It still hurt to him, but it felt nice. Brett went at an extremely fast pace over time and Eddy couldn't hold back anymore.

"Brett... I'm going to-," before Eddy could finish his sentence, Brett immediately took out his fingers, Eddy whining at the feeling of emptiness.

"You're not allowed to cum unless I'm in you first," with that, Brett lathered his cock in lube, lining it up with Eddy's entrance and waited tediously for Eddy to calm down from almost climaxing.

"This isn't fai-" before Eddy could finish, Brett roughly shoved his dick in his hole, pain surging through his body making Eddy moan loadly and making Brett grunt at how tight he was.

"Damn, baby. You're so tight, maybe I can fix that for you."

"Bre-" before Eddy could finish, Brett started roughly fucking him. Eddy started yelling, and couldn't control his voice, so Brett flipped him over, so he could moan into the pillows. All Brett could hear was so much moaning and his name a few times. Occasionally, Eddy moaned about how good it felt to have his dick inside of him. Brett fucked Eddy senseless, his fingers felt like pins and needles, his head was dizzy. It felt like Brett's love was a drug that got him high. And he was addicted. He needed more. Brett also felt just as high as Eddy. He needed him, just like a drug, he needed more. Like the sounds of an unfinished piece, he needed more notes, and every single thrust was a new chord added to the piece.

Towards the end of the "piece," Brett took Eddy's dick in his hand and pumped it. He was about to climax and he wanted them to go together. Brett knew Eddy was almost there because the second Brett touched Eddy's dick, his hole got tighter.

"E- Eddy, are you about to..."

"Yeah, you too right?"

"Yeah," and with that, their "melody" climaxed, and "trailed off," Brett riding off both of their highs.

After finishing, Eddy felt too dizzy to stand, and his entrance felt painful. Brett got up bringing a towel and food to clean him up and feed him.

'He must be tired. I fucked him pretty hard.' Brett came into the room bringing pizza and bubble tea.

"Hey, Brett."

"Hey, babe. You ok? Sorry I was a bit too rough back then."

"Babe, don't worry it's fine. I really enjoyed it. I want to do it again later."

"Really? Tell me more," Brett raised his eyebrows. Eddy responded by patting his bed next to him, saving a spot just for Brett.

"So, how long have you liked me, Brett?" Eddy took his hand the second he sat down.

"Same as you, the second I met you, I fell for you. And every day I hoped you felt the same way," Brett cooed brushing his hand against Eddy's face, leaning into a gentle kiss.

"If only we had known this whole time. I would've loved to date you back then, even when you looked sort of... Interesting," Eddy lightly chuckled. After eating, they both fell asleep together, hand in hand, cuddling.