Episode 08

It was during the trip to the beach, Haruhi and Tamaki had gooteen into a fight. After dinner Haruhi had talked to Kyoya. In this current situation, the boy was pinned to a bed by Kyoya.

He gasps, surprised. Kyoya wasn't thought to be this bold. "Dude-" Haruhi was cut off by something. The door opening. 

Tamaki Suoh had barged into the room,well, not edactly barged but still opened the door in a way rhat shocked the two on the bed. "(whatever he says and gerts cut off)" Tamaki sttod. Eyes wide and shocked. 

Haruhi stood at the blonde in boredom. 'Jeez, now hes gonna have a hissy fit.' the boy thought stubornily. Its not that Haruhi disliked the blonde- well that was a lie. Haruhi did not like the blonde. His accidental wrong prounouns and his obvious feelings for Haruhi, she didn't like him that much and knew he needed to get his shit together. It had olny been a couple of (weeks or months) since Haruhi had joined the host club. But Haruhi knew of his feelings, he didn't like Tamaki, he liked-

Slap!

He hadn't relized it, but Kyoya had gotten up and was about to hand tamaki the bottole of lotion he needed after his shower and was slapped. Tamaki glared at the Ootori, "How dare you! You know how I feel ab-" He cut himself off. Tamaki was not just about to expose himself. He just glared at Kyoya and glaned at Haruhi sadly, before shutting the door with a slam.

The boys stood/sat there for a while. Haruhi sighed. "You shouldn't have done that Kyoya-senpai.Tamaki is bad at you now. And for a stgupid reason..." He grumboed. Kyoya turned to the boy, what? His eyes widened, how did- "You know?" Kyuoya asked.

The brunette chukled. "Its pretty obvious. When I entered into this school I didn't exprect this. Especially a blonde "prince" to have a crush on me. But its nice I guess, being at the school. I don't like Tamaki though, I'm not interested in blondes. Especially one that lowjet looks like a highlighter. And I could never like him. You guys lnnow that I'm trans, and am a boy. Tamaki, hasn't seemed to underastand that saying my past prounouns, saying tha I'm a girl, and truong to force me to be feminine is...I don't like it." Haruhi mini-ranted. 

Kyoya nodded but stayed silent. Kyoya also kind of disliked his friend for that. Haruhi looked at him and sighed. He was gorgoes. He looked away and sat up. "Well I guess I should get to my roo-"

BOOM!

He shrieked and curled into a ball.  Lighting and thunder. Of coure there had to be a thunder storm eight now. They boy siged  for the third time tonight. "Jesus, not now.." Haruhi said as tears fell dpoown his face. Suddenly there was shuffling.

He was being embraced, having arms wrapped around his curled up frame. "So this is your phobia? Thunder?" Kyoya asked. He hadn't expected that. But for now, instead of questioning gthat he would just hold they boy in his arms. Kyoya's heart beated fast. It hadn't happened before.

But from his large knolege of mind, from reading books whiel he was isolated throughout childhood he knew what was going on. He again, was going to ignore something and just hold the boy. 

Suddenly light snoring was hearf, they boy had fallen asleep. Kyoya let go of Haruhi slowly and layed him on the bed and under the cpbers. Kyoya was going o apologize to Tamaki tomarow, even if he didn't want to, ans he was also going to talk to him about Haruhi. Its obvois haruhi doesn't like Tamaki all that much due to him forcing feminism onto Haruhi.

For now, he was just going to lay down, there was nowhere else to sleep.