Episode 01

Haruhi had come out to his dad  during the summer after middleschool. He was glad he was exepted and had called the school his was going to to chnage his prounouns and gender for his student ID. 

Haruhi had finally dwelt comforable when he got his hair cut and was boat a binder, and a packer. Especially buying from the men's clothes section at the store.

He was happy, and he was happy when he walked through the school gates with people asuming he was male, wich he was; but he was woried that he would get caught, being  a "fake boy" and all.

But right now, he waqs not happy. He was in a dressing room, most of the host club had probally already found out; most likey 'mommy'. So when haruhi was given a dress, to put on he mummbled a quik"Hell no" and put the bga back into the bag he was given and scooted it throug the bottom of the currten.

After that he was given his other clothes, that was ok. Besides, they were passing enough. But right when he was about to put on his sweater, Tamkai just had to walk into the very small room. 

Haruhi turned ariund and yelled at him to get out. After he put on his clothes he walked out of the dressing room. He glared at Tamaki when he saw him. "H-haruhi! Your a girl?!" and that was when Haruhi 'hell no'-ed the second timme today.

"No! Im nota girl! jeez!" He sighed and rubbed his face tiredly. While it waas probally obviou know that Tamaki had shouted it out, Haruhi was still mad. He did not want to do this. "Im trangender you idiot. Female to Male, im note a girl." Haruhi dighed.