The Toqgers meets the Kyurangers

(Opening shot:Train Tracks rolled as the train was moving,inside the train,there was Right,sleeping in the train,then he woke up and saw Kagura with a banana)

Kagura:Are u finally awake,Right? (eats the banana,Ryuuji was in the other side)

Right:(yawns) My bad,my bad...I was feeling so good I just dozed off.

Hiromu:You're feeling too easy,even if we're on holidays,u should stay on your toes.

Mio:I imagine eating a big lunch had a hand on it too.

Right:Where are we going again?

Kagura:Right,come on,just how sleepy u are?

Ryuuji:We're headed here.(shows Right a picture of a train in Wonderland) Trains in Wonderland.(hands it to Jin)

Jin:We're gonna get to shake hands with a legendary conductor...Mr Haruto chan.They got a whole park where u can meet the conductors and they have spies too.Its going to be great.Ain't it though?

J:Is it for me?

Jin:No,its for us to see the conductors,u idiot! (hits J)

Hiromu:Where are we now? How many more stops?

Voice:Thank u for riding with us today.We will soon be passing the Concert station of your dreams.

(Words says "Concert Station" in Japanese)

Jin:The concert station of your dreams...?

(The train door is open,Jin was live in the concert and sings in Japanese,the Other Toqgers and J danced to his singing then they cheered for him)

Jin:Thank u.

(They clapped,then Jin got off the stage)

Crowd:Encore! Encore!

(They shouted "Encore",Jin is ready to go again)

Jin:Alright,time to go again.

(He is ready,but a girl voice shouted)

Girl Voice:I found u!

(Jin looked as a girl with a ponytail walked by him,Its Hammie (Chameleon Green) From Kyuranger,Hammie takes Jin's hand and off they go)

Jin:Hey! Who are you! Hey! Hey! What are u taking me?!

Hammie:Off we go.

(White light flashed and Right was in the train sleeping again,he wakes up and saw Kagura with a banana again)

Kagura:Are u finally awake,Right? (eats a banana again)

Right:(yawns again) My bad,my bad...I was feeling so good I just dozed off.

Hiromu:You're feeling too easy,even if we're on holidays,u should stay on your feet.

Mio:I imagine eating a big lunch had a hand in it too.

Right:This is kinda weird...its like a kebab or something.

Kagura:(laughs) A kebab? Are u still hungry? U had a big lunch,didn't u?

Mio:I think he means "deja vu".

Right:Wait,why do we have...(counting how many lunches they have) 7 lunches? (points at himself) One...(points at Hiromu)

Hiromu:Two...

(Right points at Mio)

Mio:Three.

(Right points at Kagura)

Kagura:Four...

(Right points at Ryuuji then J)

Ryuuji:Five.