Fighting the Kaijins

(There was Saturakura,waiting for the Toqgers but he stands like a statue then he walks around,then Kotaro peeks his head then he says)

Kotaro:Oh no,I didn't think that guy is still alive.

Ryuuji:No,That's probably a dark clone.Which means he's still half Meteroid.But we can use something too.

Garu:Leave it to me.(turns on his double Kyutama)

Saturakura:(stands there and sighs) No one is coming...

(Then he saw doubles of Ryuuji,Kotaro and Garu,they were all around Saturakura)

Saturakura:Hey! Which one is the real one?!

(Then Garu trips and his doubles are gone)

Saturakura:Found u! (Garu's gone then he was behind him)

Garu:Safe! (Saturakura charges at him)

(Ryuuji and Kotaro morphs then grabs Garu and they glide away to the tunnel,then there's Kagura,she falls down so is Hammie and Spada,they are wearing Chinese clothes)

Nero Saizo:Who are u suspicious lot?!

Kagura:(touches her leg) I twisted my ankle...(blinks)

Hammie:(holds her cloth tight) I have a fainting cold...(coughs then blinks)

Spada:(shows his legs) And u know,other stuff...(blinks)

Nero Saizo:(gasps and drops his staff,looks at Spada) Beautiful... (Hammie and Kagura surprised but then not surprised as he come to Spada) Are u alright,fair maiden? I,Nero Saizo,will grant u my aid.(kneels over) Now,where does it hurt?
Tell me,where does it hurt? It is here?
Where is it? Is it here,or maybe...

Hammie and Kagura:This is kind of irritating.(pulls off their Chinese clothes to their original clothes)

Hammie:(puts her hands and 2 fingers together) Space Ninpo:Electric Fan Spin

Kagura:(jumps in) I'm an Electric fan! I'm an Electric Fan! Electric Fan Girl! (spins like a Electric fan and blows Nero Saizo and Spada's Chinese clothes away,Spada was in his normal clothes)

Spada:Well,let's move along...

Raptor:Wait,I guess that technique was a little bit of a glare for someone with a Ninpo technique.

Hammie:Sorry...

(There's Zandabard,still standing,he looked up at the trees,then he attacks the trees then Stinger,Hiromu and Mio jumps down and fights him,then they stand there as poses)

Mio:Impressive.

Stinger:Any dark Kaijin he is...Zandabard is still Zandabard! (charges to Zandabard,Champ came in and fights him then Hiromu and Mio charges and fights him) We'll have to force our way in.Let's go,Partner!

Champ:Right!

(Stinger uses his Fire Kyutama then Champ uses his Water Kyutama then They both combined them as hot water to make Zandabard hot)

Zandabard:Ow! Ow! Hot! Hot! So Hot!

Hiromu:Alright,let's go!

Stinger:Champ!

Champ:Ok!

(Stinger,Champ,Mio and Hiromu runs to the bridge as Zandabard stood there,looking hot,J and Jin runs with the crows)

Jin:U can't catch us.(comes to Naga and Balance) Hey,Naga chan!

Naga:Leave it to me! (uses his Hebitukai power  to stop the crows) Balance,I'm counting on u.

Balance:Alright,off we go! (attacks the crows)

(Right and Shishi Red continues to fight Yami Toq 1gou with their swords but he keeps jumping then he kicks Shishi Red)

Right:Lucky!

Yami Toq 1gou:Toq blaster! (he blasts as Shishi Red and Right charges then fights him,makes his move as Mavro watches)

Mavro:You're putting up quite a fight.Down we go...Oh well,I'll guess I'll help out!

(Then a shot was near him,he looked,2 people walked towards him,Its Shou Ronpo (Ryu Commander) and Tsurugi (Houou Soldier) are ready to fight Mavro)

Tsurugi:This is where we do our job.

Mavro:What...?

(Ryu Kyutama,Houou Kyutama,Seiza Change)

Tsurugi:Star change!

Shou Ronpo:Eye of the Dragon!

(Shou Ronpo and Tsurugi morphs into Ryu Commander and Houou Soldier)

Ryu Commander:The Dragon Mas-star! Ryu Commander!

Houou Soldier:Space Bus-star! Houou Soldier!

(They charge and fights Mavro,Houou Soldier hits his teeth,his eyes off,he stops and says)

Mavro:Cheeky...U guys are cheeky! I only care about the Toqgers,Got it?!

(He attacks Houou Soldier and Ryu Commander then he fights them,he kicks them but Houou Soldier kicks him back,Mavro is getting mad as he fights the 2 Kyurangers harder,then they put out big explosions and put their swords together)

End of this chapter