Right Disappears

(Right and Shishi Red continues to fight Yami Toq 1gou,He throws away Shishi Red's sword off his hands,Right pushed Yami Toq 1gou then Shishi Red grabs him then he grabs his sword then Right grabs Yami Toq 1gou and tumbles to the ground)

Shishi Red:Right!

(Yami Toq 1gou puts the Scorp Ressha in the Toq Blaster to make it a great finish,Shishi Red got hit to protect Right,then he hits Shishi Red that gets him to the ground)

Right:Lucky!

(Then he charges at Yami Toq 1gou)

Yami Toq 1gou:If u defeat me,you're going to vanish too,you realize...(kicks Right)

Right:I'm prepared for that!

(Yami Toq 1gou gets Right to the ground,Shishi Red saw him on the ground when Yami Toq 1gou's feet kicked his belly)

Shishi Red:Maybe that's true...but I can see it...Right...I can see u finding your people!

(Right was busy,suffering in pain,as Toq 5gou and the others came in)

Toq 5gou:Right! (Shishi Red looks up and saw the others up a cliff) We saw our people too!

Chameleon Green:Here,take this.(gives Toq 5gou her sword)

(The Other Kyurangers handed their swords)

Toq 3gou:But...how do we...?

Shishi Red:Just Imagine it! (throws his sword to the Toqgers and hands it to Beet Buster)

Beet Buster:Whoa,its heavy.

Toq 5gou:(thinks) Yami Toq 1gou...if it was Right...

Sasori Orange:(Gives Toq 5gou his kyutama) Here!

Toq 5gou:Thank u! (uses Sasori Orange's kyutama to finish Yami Toq 1gou) Antares Impact! (Toq 5gou slashes and finishes off Yami Toq 1gou)

Yami Toq 1gou:No...I'm defeated...by something like this...

(Right punches Yami Toq 1gou to make darkness and him gone,his fist is fading away and so is him)

Right:Sorry,guys...(looks at his hands) Looks like this is it...

Red Buster:Right!

Beet Buster:Right chan!

Toq 5gou:Right!

Blue Buster:Right!

Toq 3gou:Right!

Right:Its kind of a shame...I couldn't become a Toqger anymore...Guys...I'm counting on u.

(Shishi Red looks as he fades then Red Buster says)

Red Buster:Stop fooling around,Right!

Toq 3gou:Right! Don't be foolish!

Right:Sorry...I...I'm kind of a idiot.(he fades away and he's gone)

(The Toqgers and Kyurangers saw him gone,then Shishi Red demorphs into Lucky)

Lucky:Its ok.I can see it.

Toq 5gou:Eh? (she folds her hands tightly) Imagine...

(Fade to black)

End of this chapter