Yami Toq 1gou

(The Kaijin train rides in the tunnel,then stops)

Voice:Now arriving at Darkland...Darkland.All passengers...Get Off already!

(Right got kicked and tumbles in the ground)

Voice:Thank u for riding with us.(takes off)

(The crows grabs Right and took him to see the mysterious man with glasses)

Mysterious man with glasses:Welcome to Darkland.

(Right looks up where the mysterious man with glasses is sitting there,Extreme close up of his mouth)

Mysterious man with glasses:Huh? Just one?

Burning Cart Wanyuudo:I'm sorry,sir.There was unexpected inference...

(Mysterious man with glasses jumped down and hits Burning Cart Wanyuudo)

Mysterious man with glasses:Doesn't matter,he's strong enough.

Right:So,its you...You're the one who's targeting us and causing trouble.

Mysterious man with glasses:Well,u make it sound sinister! I love u guys,u know? I'm really excited right now,actually.I am the Shadow Line's Scientist and the master of Darkland...Mavro! Nice to meet you.

Right:I dunno what you're after...But I'm gonna take you down right now!

(Now Transforming)

Right:Toq change!

(Right morphs into Toq 1gou,then swings his sword to take Mavro down but a man blocks his attack then he fights him then the other guys chimed in)

Toq 1gou:Who are u guys?

Man 1:Mr Haruto.

Mavro:The Legendary conductor! Amazing,right?

Man 2:Mr Fuuma.

Mavro:The other Legendary conductor,a real wild card!

Man 3:Futoma Sasuke.

Mavro:The elite Legendary spy that serves this place.His speed was his trademark by the way.

Toq 1gou:Legendary Conductors and Spies...but how?

Mavro:I just love them so much,see... So,I created dark clones of them.I'm just so brilliant.(moves his glasses in place)

(The guys fights Toq 1gou and Mavro watches)

Mavro:Nice,very nice.

(Toq 1gou and the 2 guys fight in the roof,Toq 1gou jumps to the ground then one guy appears and fights him and grabs him,he tries to punch him then another man jumps in and fights Toq 1gou and hits him,then another man comes in and hits Toq 1gou that gets him to the ground but he uses his Rail Slasher to tie him,but another man blocks it,then another man hits Toq 1gou with his bow then the 3 men combined their powers and hits Toq 1gou that gots him to the ground then they got swords on him,then Mavro comes)

Mavro:Very,very nice.Let's get started!Switch on!

(Mavro puts Toq 1gou in a dark switch)

Mavro:The power u have...I think it's called Imagination,right? I'm gonna use it to sink the world into darkness.Pretty great,right?

(Toq 1gou was in a dark switch,the 3 men goes in him)

Mavro:Once the dark clone is ready,my hybrid Yami Toq 1gou will be...Complete!

(Toq 1gou becomes Yami Toq 1gou,he has no 1 on his chest,just dark)

Dark Voice:Yami Toq 1gou.

Mavro:Very,very nice.

(Then Right gets out of Yami Toq 1gou and saw the 3 men becomes his own identity)

Mavro:Oh,no! He managed to separate himself.Oh well,its basically just leftovers?

Right:Leftovers?

Mavro:Yep,Right now,Yami Toq 1gou here is your actual body.Which means you're going to vanish soon enough,Mr Leftovers.

(Right looks down,close up of his hand,its full of darknees,then he closed it into a fist)

Right:So what...?

Mavro:Eh?

Right:No matter how I vanish or whatever...I'm still gonna beat u!

(He gives it a punch but Mavro blocked it)

Mavro:Nice,very nice.I love the whole idiotically positive thing.(his face turns into Kaijin,puts his foot in Right's back) But I don't really care about u.You're just leftovers,after all.Not even a Toqger anymore.

Right:U think u can get away with that?

(Yami Toq 1gou punches Right then he got him still then as he can finish him...)

Shishi Red:Stop!

(Shishi Red jumps in and uses his mawaslide to vanish and Mavro and Yami Toq 1gou saw them gone)

Yami Toq 1gou:They're gone...

Mavro:My,oh my...doesn't really matter though,its just leftovers.Alright,Yami Toq 1gou,get down to business.

(Mavro and Yami Toq 1gou gets down to business as they walked together)

Akumaro:The dark Scientist of Darkland,Mavro.He's bit of a freak u see...So he was hoping to create ultimate dark servants.No need to worry though,becoming a dark Toqger.Just means Toq 1gou's Imagination is going to be stolen and for that he will vanish forever.

Kagura:Vanish...forever?

Akumaro:That's right,I'd get my goodbyes already if i were u.

(Akumaro vanishes and he's gone)