Chapter 1

No me voy a casar con Ella y punto. ( I will not marry her and that is final)

Si, si lo haras porque si no... (yes, yes you will because if you don't...)

Eso es una amenaza? ( is that a threat)

Tomalo como quieras Carlos. Yo, te puedo acer la vida miserable. Y callate que lla llegaron.
(Take it how you want. I can make your life miserable. Now shut up there here.)

Carlos POV.
Three days ago, my sister came to me with the news that I was to be married. I was going to marry the daughter of a rich dude that owns a company of shipments. At first, I thought that it had to be a joke, but my sister never jokes when it come up to the business. Soon I realized that it was happening and there was no stopping it.

When the family arrived at the restaurant I was so pissed this fucker and my sister had made a fucking deal behind my back. My sister betrayed me to get something that means nothing. Having the Peterson in our corner meant nothing. Sure, they had money, but not too much he wasn't successful. His business had taken off a few years ago but it failed because he owed a shit load of money to the bank. He paid it back but was back to square one.

The girl was last to enter the room, she had beautiful black hair tied in a bun. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of hazel I had ever seen. She seemed nervous and she did not belong here she wore a simple outfit, but she still managed to look good in it. She was beautiful. At last, this was just a deal that and nothing more.

3rd person POV.
With a quite timid voice Alexa managed to say, yes, it's nice to meet you to umm Victoria.

Victoria sight in disappointment and said, no need to be shy, we're going to be family soon.

She gave Alexa a smirk that soon disappears into nothing. Alexa looked down once again and started eating.

Alexa's father and Victoria talked business Alexa did not put much attention she was too caught up with what was going happen the next day, and how today was her last day free. She always felt like one day she would meet a guy, who she would fall in love with. Then she would get married and have kids. They would spend their life side by side. Now she realized that it was only possible in fairy tales.

When dinner finished Victoria had a guard escort the Petersons to their car. When they were all seated Alexa started screaming at her father.

How could you? You disgust me. You are not my father you are a fucking monster you fucking son of a bitch I hate you. I wish you would die.

She began to cry silently.

Then heard her father said, Pathetic, I would slap the living hell of you for how you have just disrespected me, but I wouldn't want you looking ugly for your wedding now would we. He chuckled, and it brought goes bumps to Alexa.

As soon as the car stops meaning they had arrived home Alexa ran to her room locking herself. She was heartbroken she did not want this for her life. She wanted happiness, love. Not the constant fear of being in danger because that was what followed people like Franco's fear, danger, death, chaos. She would never be safe she would be alone and miserable.

She cried her self to sleep all her body acing she just wanted to forget what was waiting for her the next day.
****

Alexa's POV.
As I woke up to a loud knocking on my door the memories of what had happened the day before came back. Then I remember what my fate was going to be today. Another loud knock interrupted my thoughts I got up from my be and walked slowly to answer the door.

What was taking you so long to answer?

I was asleep Evelyn I rolled my eyes returning to the warmth of my bed.