For Success to Your Plans and Personal Undertakings and For Those Who Has Hatre

Pray this orasyon if you want to be successful with your plans that will do you GOOD. I think thishas to be the appropriate orasyon to what most readers request to me -- orasyon for finding andgetting a job.

Recite this orasyon three times, kneeling and facing the sunrise and you will be successful in your undertakings:

"quis similis tus en fortibus domine quis similis tus magnificus en sanctitate terribilis atque laudabilis et faciens mirabilia"(3x)

followed by this orasyon:

"Santo expiditus ego ore vobis bendigame et socorro mihi per meus entencio (your plan). in nomina Jesus. Amen."(1x)

Then trust God that you will be successful, for this orasyon is of Most Divine origin.

-------+++--+--++---+---+--+--------

For Those Who Has Hatred With You(Pampaamo)

There are different orasyons for "pampaamo" and the one I'm going to give you should be whispered into something to be drank(preferably water) and given to the person who is mad/hate/angry at you. After that, he or she has no way of striking that emotion of hatred with you again, or as long the orasyon will take effect.

Here is the orasyon:

Si Piyeri Potest Quod Exvobis Est Kum Omnibus Hominibus Pasem Habentes, Sumimpet ni (Name of the person) En Nomina Jesu Christi. Amen.

Three times as usual.

Ps.
Its up to you if you believe this,  nabasa ko lang din to.
At naisipang isave dito sa wattpad ko.  Thank you for reading.

BUT Still GOD IS OUR POWERFUL PROTECTION.

-nhiegymharz