Candle Of Death

Candle Of Death

This is suppose to be known as the "Kandila ti Diablo". This candle with the prescribed ritual willcause sickness and even death to those who successfully crafted this candle. Now how do we make this candle?

First, you need to gather used or melted wax from a church(be at any day). Then at Friday at exactly 6pm or after that, get fair amounts of soil near or in the chapel of a cemetery. Go home and don't look back at the cemetery. Keep the soil in a bottle. And after keeping the soil, light two candles and write this orasyon in a piece of paper with a new pen:

"Domine Deus uwirtutum, conuwerte nos et ostende faciem tuam et saluwi erimus"

and pronounce it over the wax and the bottled soil for 9 times. Hide the wax, soil, and the orasyon in a safe place and wait until Tuesday.

When Tuesday come, prepare the materials needed for candle making. I don't really have to explain everything about candle making, do i? What's important is that you have the bottled soil,wax from a Church and the orasyon written on a paper which will be mixed to your candle. If I were you, I'm going to make a candle enough for multiple use.

*I use black crayola to color a candle black, you can buy another wax at sari sari stores to add up to your candle size.

Now if you are not brave enough then stop reading the instructions because you have to make this candle at 11pm.

Next is to burn the written orasyon and mix the ashes with the boiling water. Stir three times clockwise. add soil(which you got from the cemetery vicinity, not all of it just little amount) stir three times clockwise. Then you will now add the wax from a church and regular wax and fair amount of black crayola to color it black. Then just do and finish the candle making process.

*I use cans to put in melted wax but you can use anything just make yourself an appropriate candle.

After you successfully crafted your candle just hide it in a place where it will not be exposed to sunlight. You can start performing the ritual on Friday at 6pm.

Ritual:

8Friday(or Tuesday) at 6pm. Hold the candle and think of the person who caused you great harm. Concentrate your hatred to him and say his name 9x clearly and slowly focusing your hatred to him. Then you will pronounce the powerful and potent orasyon(which i will not divulge here) three times still focusing your hatred to the person. After the orasyon. Think of the person in great agony and illness then blow the light of the candle to the direction where the person is living(North, South, East, NorthEast, etc..).

Hide the candle and repeat the ritual again the following Tuesday(or Friday).

Repeating the ritual three consecutive times will give the person a terrible illness. More than thatis destructive to the enemy.

Ps.
Its up to you if you believe this,  nabasa ko lang din to.
At naisipang isave dito sa wattpad ko.  Thank you for reading.

BUT Still GOD IS OUR POWERFUL PROTECTION.

-nhiegymharz