The Evil Eye and To Cause a Terrible Fever

The Evil Eye - Filipino Method

I have been receiving questions about this so called "Evil Eye" and honestly I'm not really familiar with this method. But there is a very close Filipino sorcery ritual on causing sickness or misfortune to a person by just looking at them malevolently BUT with an orasyon whispered three times.

If a person has done you wrong and deserve misfortune, sickness, anguish or whatever the evil spirits shall do to them. Stare at that person malevolently, focusing so much anger and dislike. And while staring, whisper this orasyon three times:

Egosum Vovere Maledictus(3x)

The person will either be troubled, vomit, feel dizzy, or be unfortunate for a couple of hours, or the whole day and even the whole week.. Tried this once and the person almost fainted and vomited.

To counter this spell, let the person hold rice or salt on his left hand and turn three times clockwise and throw the rice to the ground with force. But you wouldn't want to teach him how tocounter it because the spell might come back to the caster who is ofcourse YOU. The counter method is also applicable to people who are "na-usog".

---+--+-++-+++--++-+--++-+--+-

To Cause a Terrible Fever

I have to suggest this because this ritual doesn’t necessarily need an orasyon to take effect. What you need is anything that has been worn or touched for sometime by your victim, and by victim, I mean the one who has caused you harm or wrong doing.

On a Friday or Tuesday at 6pm or 12 midnight. Tie his/her personal belonging to a black doll(a doll which is not prepared specially for a single person, a doll used for multiple curses – yes, you should have one or threeof it. I have five.) You tie what you have from that person with a black string(sinulid). Tie the “thing” at the front side. Tie the black string three times and knot the string at the back side of the black doll. Do this not being seen and with two candles as your only light. You should then put the doll at the left side of your “kalan”, it is actually suggested that it should be placed under the “kalan” itself but if that is not possible then place it at the left side. Now everytime fire is lighted in the kalan, visualize in great anger that your victim is experiencing the heat of fire. And so, fever shall come to your victim.

Ps.
Its up to you if you believe this,  nabasa ko lang din to.
At naisipang isave dito sa wattpad ko.  Thank you for reading.

BUT Still GOD IS OUR POWERFUL PROTECTION.

-nhiegymharz