Chapter 7: Trustworthy?

Nagato and Konan's minds were like a clock at the exact moment. Would they trust the Madara Uchiha who killed so many people and released the Kyuubi on Konoha.

Naruto playing with his toys only breaking the silence, Nagato looked at his son. He already lost his parents. He couldn't lose someone significant to him again. Nagato sighed and spoke "W-We should trust him, Konan-chan..." Konan looked shock at Nagato and spoke "B-But Nagato-kun, he released the Kyuubi on Konoha and..." Nagato got up and raised his hand, and said "You saw what Konoha did to our Naruto. We have to make allies and enemies to achieve what we want." Konan looked confused and asked "What do we want to achieve?"

"World peace, so no child would suffer the loss of his parents, a parent should not suffer the loss of their children and a person should not be devastated about a loss for anything." "N-Nagato , I-It's impossible."

A bark was heard from Chibi implying he agreed with Nagato. Konan sighed and spoke "I agree with you." As soon as Konan uttered those words Nagato smiled at her. Zetsu appeared in the middle of the living room disturbing the family. Chibi barked at Zetsu who looked unamused. Naruto's eyes widened and spoke "Ooh,Tsu!" He rushed over hugging Zetsu; Zetsu smiled at the blonde and spoke "Hello, Naruto-kun."

Konan spoke "Naru-chan, h-how do you know Zetsu?"

"Well, I met him when..."

Naruto had escaped the compound; he barely escaped when Jiraiya had appeared. Naruto smartly, grabbed a frying pan out of nowhere like his mother, hitting the old pervert's head rendering him unconscious. He ventured down the lane , grinning looking at the outside world without his parents. He saw a forest in the distance and ran over there. He saw a small tiger cub in front of the entrance of the forest, he petted it. It screeched and ran away into the depths of the forest. Three large shadows loomed over him, he turned around to meet three bulky large men. One of them grinned and spoke "Now you're all alone brat..." All three took out a kunai and slowly walked towards him.

A voice spoke up behind them, "Not nice to harm an unarmed child." The three looked back to see a plant man. He smiled at them. The tallest one charged at him. The plant man smirked and spoke "Amaretsu." The man got burnt alive as the other two shivered and started running away. Thick vines grabbed the two and the men disappeared in a vortex. The blonde saw these cool jutsus and exclaimed "More! More!" The plant man chuckled and spoke "Hello Brat!" Naruto smiled at him, and then the plant man spoke "I'm Zetsu. You are, Brat?" " 'm Naruto!"

Zetsu smiled and spoke "Well this is a gift from me to you Naruto." Naruto was presented with a flower crown on top his head, then Zetsu went back into the ground.....

Konan shouted "You went out of the house without my permission!" Naruto shrunk down looking at his mother and rushed into his room.

Zetsu grinned and spoke "Delivery Service, Tomato." Nagato snorted and saw the bodies he needed. "W-W-Where did you find the bodies!?" An angry expression came on the face of Nagato, he punched Zetsu in the face, who grabbed his nose.

Konan looked at the bodies and whispered "Y-Yahiko." Zetsu restructured his nose, a crunch could be heard.

Zetsu spoke "This is Yahiko your comrade. I cloned his body to make six. He rather looks tasty, but Madara-sama has ordered you to use these." Nagato found the man gone.

Nagato gave a sharp look at Konan who nodded. They made two clones of themselves leaving them behind to take care of Naruto. They entered the basement, locking it from inside.

Nagato activated his rinnegan, Konan attached a set of tubes to his body and applied the other end to the clones of Yahiko. Konan started making several seals and applied it to the bodies. Nagato closed his eyes and whispered