Chapter 3

"Readers! Sorry for the waiting I have an important announcement I deleted the Dreams. Sorry talaga hah! Sa mga nagkagusto sa storyang yun pero talagang dito muna ako magfofocus. Thank you guys💖😥"
__________________________

[Chapter 3]

7:25 am, I am here at my kitchen eating my own meal while watching the backyard. It's raining cats and dogs out there so I don't bother to go to work because now its zero visibility. I could never forget the face of that girl. The way she smiles.

Sh*t! Don't you say heart that your falling for that girl.

*Ring*

My phone rings continuously. I didn't answer it yet. Tiningnan ko muna ang nakalagay na pangalan and I was quite a shock.

Si Althea.

Hanggang ngayon ba nagpaparamdam parin siya sa akin. I thought that was the last day! Ugh a never ending annoying call!

"What do you want!" Nai-iritang tanong ko sa kabilang linya.

I can here her annoying laugh and also the bursting sound of the rain outside.

"Oh bakit ang aga-aga mong magalit. Ikaw hah iniwan mo ako mag-isa hindi man lang kita napasyal sa bahay." OverActing. The way she sounds is flirty.

"Wala akong pake! I need to go to work." Pagsisinungaling ko sa kaniya. I know she will never know that I'm lying.

"No you're not. Alam kong nandyan ka sa loob dahil nakikita kita." The tone of her voice was gloomy mukhang alam niyang nagsisinungaling ako, but how?" I'm here outside." The call ended that time and I Imediently run to the door and opened it.

She was there outside. Standing, while the rain punishes her with a painful slap of tiny droplets of water.

Ang lakas talaga ng ulan. Wala siyang dalang payong kaya pati gamit niya basang-basa. She was completely soaked with water.

"Why are you here?" I ask her.

"Hindi mo ba ako papasukin. Kanina pa ako dito sa ulan." Hindi pa ako nagsasalita pumasok na siya. Ugh! How rude.

"Do you have any extra large t-shirt so I can change" dag-dag pa niya. Is she even knows that I'm the son of the owner of that coffee shop where she's working.

"How rude." Maikili kong tugon habang nakaharap sa kaniya.

"You are the one who is rude. Umalis ka nangwalang pasabi, umalis ka without any valid reasons." Kitang-kita ko ang pamumula ng kaniyang mukha.

Well, sa tingin ko pareho kaming rude. She is rude because of trespassing inside of my own house without my permission to allow her to. And I was rude of living her alone with no one make her safe and also I left her in the middle of the night. But its not enough reason to say that I am rude compare her rudeness and my rudeness. She should be the one I am pointing too.

"Ok, I will get some." Mahinahong tugon ko.

I don't know why did I do that parang biglang nangibabaw ang awa sa buong katawan ko ng makitang basang-basa siya sa ulan.

No, this can't be! Now I feel pity for her!

Psalm! Keep it together man. Don't you dare fall for her.

Pagkatapos kong kumuha ng t-shirt sa itaas agad akong bumaba para masiguradong wala siyang ninakaw baka kasi plastikan lang ang dating then pagnanakawan lang pala ang modus.

Inilibot ko ang aking mga mata sa kabo-ohan ng bahay at nadatnan ko siya sa may family pictures. Still with her wet hair and fully soaked dress.

"Stop rooming around!...." She turned her head. Parang nagslow motion ang lahat. Ngayon ko lang nakita ang kabo-ohan ng kaniyang katawan. She is physically fit. Ika nga ala coca cola body. With her mouthwatering curves——— for short she was perfectly beautiful.