xxxi. talk about it.

*✲゚*。⋆ 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀 *✲゚*。⋆
[ xxxi. chapter thirty one; talk about it. ]

☸︎

q&a with elle! (ft

q&a with elle! (ft. me being sleep deprived)

6.3k likes 1.2k dislikes

INTRO:

A clip of Elle dancing around her room and her screeching as she trips over nothing and falls.

[ CUT ]

Elle laid on the floor, frowning when she realizes the camera isn't focusing. She grumbles, "Stupid focus. Look at me, dumb camera. Jesus, this thing is being a butt."

It focuses, to which causes her to smile. She claps her hands together, pointing them at the camera. "So I started this channel because I was getting kinda bored and need something to take my mind off of things. Also, I asked my mom if I should do it and she said she wasn't paying for my college tuition, so..."

[ CUT ]

The girl holds up her phone, showing it off to the camera the way a makeup artist shows off a product. "So here's my phone. It's gonna die soon because I have not charged it in, like, forever. Oh, my god, it's at one percent!"

She gets up and runs around her room frantically, searching for a charger.

[ CUT ]

Elle sits down on her bed, her phone plugged into the wall. "Alrighty, let's get started and see what juicy questions I'll be answering today." She scrolled through her phone. "I'm getting these through Twitter, if anyone was wondering." Her eyes landed on a question. "Okay, got one!"

( q: when is your birthday? )

"I was born...uh, July something. Oh, wait, July 15th, 2003!" She laughed at herself. "I'm, like, blanking out, sorry."

( q: how did you meet ana and amir? )

        Elle grinned, sighing at the memory. "So, Ana is my mom's best friend's daughter, so in a way she's kinda my cousin? I don't know, my mom told me she was my cousin and I didn't find out she wasn't until, like, four years ago."

        Her head perked up at the sound of tapping on her window. It began raining, getting stronger and heavier quickly. Elle's eyes were wide as she purses her lips, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

        "Ooh, rain!" She commented, still looking out the window. "Okay, anyway, I got lost on my way to the dance studio on the first day of school and was in the choir room for almost three hours until I noticed things were off." Elle shook her head. "Amir was the one who pretty much noticed I didn't belong in the room because I sucked at singing and still do. Eventually, I got back to where I was supposed to and when lunchtime came I tripped over my own foot and spilled my chocolate milk on him." Elle clicked her tongue. "Basically, I'm the biggest idiot on Earth."

( q: what happened between you and marcel? )

        Elle's lips met in a thin line, eyes downcast as she sighed heavily. "I don't wanna talk about it, man. But I feel like I have to, so I will."

( btw, this is NOT me seeking attention! i simply feel the need to tell the truth since it's out there and now that so many people are just saying whatever they think. )

        "So, he and I met through Ana when she went off to film and, you know, we started liking each other. It was good, at first, when we started dating," Elle spoke hesitantly; it was clear she didn't even want to think about it. "Um, I had this, like, end of the year show at school and he came to support me. Not just him, though, Ana and Isabella, too." Her eyes started watering. "Oh, God, okay."

[ CUT ]

        Her eyes are no longer watering, but they are just the slightest bit red. "This guy I was supposed to dance with, we'll call him...Will. So, Will decides now to tell me that he likes me, apparently, and then grabs both of my wrists and just kisses me. And I couldn't do anything, you know, I was really stunned by what he was doing. He knew I was in a relationship and he just comes along and thinks it's okay to wreck it. The worst part is–"

        "Mija, ven a comer!" Imelda Velázquez called from downstairs.

        "Mami, I'm making a video," Elle shouted back, face scrunching when silence followed. She sighed, her head heanging

[ CUT ]

        The brunette sits down and wraps herself in her blanket again. "Where was I? Oh, Will, right! Okay, so anyway, Marcel saw the whole thing and just runs out like the drama queen he is." She hugs the blanket tighter. "So, I do my whole thing, we watch Amir sing, and we go home. I go to my room and he's just there, and then he doesn't give me the chance to explain, which I get. He was angry and sad, but still. Uh, so we broke up. It's been a long time and a few days ago, he came to my house again and we made up. We're besties now."

( q: do you think you'll ever get back together? )

        "I think there's a possibility," Elle explained, "it's not for sure, but you never know."

( q: what's your opinion on the whole situation? )

        "I'm not saying I was in the right, but I was also never given a chance to prevent the split, so I mean..." Elle shrugged. "I don't wanna sound like I think I know everything, but it would've been so much easier if things were done the way I had wanted it to."

[ CUT ]

        "I am so sorry if I didn't answer your question, I only did like four because I am tired and just wanted to get this over with quickly," Elle rambled, "I'll try to figure out a schedule or whatever, but until then, follow me on social media, you eggs."

OUTRO:

        "Bye, crackheads!" Elle said, reaching over at the camera to turn it off. As she does so, she sticks out her tongue and does a peace sign with her other hand.

☸︎

tried something new! also, there's only like a few chapters left and then i've finished this again. that's insane
ALSO I JEVER NOTICED BUT THANK YOU ALL DO MUCH FOR 37K READA ON THIS I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE ACTUALLY LIKES THIS SHIT SO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MICH AND YOU LROBABLY CANT READ THIS BC IM TYPING SO FAST IM JUST EXCITED OKAY BUR