°2

I woke up with warm feeling. I felt Jisung's arms around my waist as he was sleeping on top of my chest, his head was covered with a cap. I smile of his sweetness. I don't want to ever leave this position. I pat his hair. Me and Jisung sometimes do things like this night and fall asleep next to each other but I want to he always sleep by my side. It was a sin to wake this beautiful face, but we have go to school or we will be late.
I slowly shook him until I heard his morning voice.

Jisung: Um ... Are we late?

Minho: Not yet. We still have sometime.

I helped him get up with me. He had the sweetest morning face.

Minho: Have you sleep well?

He nodded whill rubbing his eyes.
He looked so unattractive that I wanted to give him a morning sweet kiss.

After school I went to our dance club that was in school.

Hyunjin: You look tried?

Minho: No Am not.

I was lying on a cold floor sweaty and already tired of dance. Dancing is the only thing I do to not think about Jisung, but again when I stop, take a rest and close my eyes for a moment, he get back in my head.

Felix: Thinking about Jisung still torturing you?

I opened my eyes and looked at Hyunjin and Felix. They were the only people who knew about Jisung because they were not friends with him.
I answered.

Minho:...It will always be like that...

They sit next to me on the floor.

Felix: You know that you have only three options get over him or confesses or hide your seacret till you die.

I looked at him seriously.

Minho: You're not helping.

Felix: Am not expert for love.

I and Hyunjun looked at him with a serious expression and a raised eyebrow.

Hj & Mh: Seriously?!

Minho: You are only one from us that is in relationship. You know?

Felix: I know but ... your love life is complicated, my and Changbin's relationship is very relaxed.

I leaned back to the floor and looked at the ceiling.

Minho: I wish I never knew him and meet him as a stranger.

Felix: That's so rude why would you wish that! You know how much you mean to him as an older brother, maybe his life would be a lot harder without you. You know what? You should be happy to even have him.

I looked at him and started thinking. Felix is ​​a right I should be happy to have him by my side. I would never liked to something happen or to him. But I don't want to let him go with somebody else, but I can not always hold him only for myself.

That hurts my heart so bad.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I held my heart tight.

Hyunjin: Minho .... you should take a shower and go home.

I quickly wipe tears with my sleeve and got up from the floor and pretended like nothing happened a moment ago, as if they did not see my tears, and it was not even the first time. I quickly take a shower and leave the dance club when I ran into Jisung. I was surprised and made a step back. He stood with a big smile on his face.

Jisung: Hyung I'm waiting for you. You know where we go when a terrible monday is over.

Minho: Going to ~ karoke!