°20

/ after three monts /

 Minho held a blindfold over Jisung's eyes and led him somewhere.

Jisung: Are we close ?!

Minho: Yeah ... we are there.

 Minho slowly put away blindfold from his eyes. It was their special place. Minho prepared a picnic and set the lights in the dark. The lights were heart-shaped and a picnic was set inside the heart.

Jisung turned and looked at Minho and kissed him as he was filled with happiness.  Minho grabbed his arm and lead him to the picnic.

 They sat across from each other and they couldn't take their eyes off each other.

 Jisung: What?

Said Jisung because Minho couldn't stop looking at him

Minho: I .... I just ..... love you.....

Jisung laughed.

Jisung: I love you too ....

Minho: Actually there is a reason that I bring you here.

Jisung Really?

Minho: Uhm!

 Minho nodded.  Then he turned around and brought one box, that was cake inside.

Minho: Open it.

Jisung laughed and slowly opened the box where was cake. Jisungs face filled with even more happiness as he read what was written on the top of the cake.

 'Go on PROM with me?  '

 Jisung looked up at Minho.

 Jisung: Are you serious?

 Minho nodded.

 Minho: Since ... you were my partner in everything, you have to be my partner at prom too.

Jisung leaned over to Minho and kissed him.

Minho: So?

Jisung: Come closer.

Said Jisung with a wicked smile on his face.  Minho moved closer and closer.  Jisung pushed his head into the cake and then burst into laughter

Minho: Jisung !!  You gonna be fucking kidding me !!  Where the fuck Im gonna wash my face !!

Jisunh: In the cold lake !!

Jiisung said as he was dying of laughter.

Minho: Oh are you sure ?!

Minho smirked and ran over him and smeared cake on his face too.  Then Minho took him in his arms and led him to the river.

Jisung: No Minho !!  Im gonna kill you !! No!! Don't you dare !!

Minho: You started this !!

 Minho threw them together in the lake.  So they got home all wet after a wonderful evening.

 / After one month /

 It was kind weird to everyone, but everyone was ok with Minho and Jisung relationship  And they didn't care about anyone at that moment. It was just them and the music they danced romantically holding each other.

 Minho: Damn how much I love you ....

Jisung: I love you too Minho ....

Minho: I know ... I just feel like....like ..... You don't understand how much I love you ....

 Jisung: Hahah ... but I do....

Minho:  Like .... more than anything on this whole world .... I need you more than I need my owm breath .... you know that?

Jisung nodded, smiling at him.  Their faces get closer to each other and give in to a passionate kiss.

 / After 2 years /

 Jisunng successfully enrolled at his dream university. Minho have a job in the same city where Jisung university is located.  Since Minho's dad didn't let Minho stay in the house. The two of them rented an apartment where they both live and lived their happy life.

THE END

°°°°°°°°°°°°
I really enjoyed writing this story😊 thank you guys💗