°17

The next week when they returned home everything was normal.  Even Minho slept with Jisung the first night at Jisung's place but this time with a lot of kisses.

When Jisung arrived at school on the first day after the excursion, Jisung felt that something was wrong.  Everyone was staring at him, somehow disgusted and mocking him. Jisung ignored everything and immediately rushed to his locker to pick up books for school.

As he was taking the books, someone unknown come to him and leaned against his locker, Jisung looked at him confused.  That guys was having a smirk on his face.

X: So? For how much?

Jisung was even more confused.  He put the books in his bag and walked to his classroom, ignoring the boy, but he grabbed him by the wrist and turned roughly to himself.

X: Cmon ~ for how much are you doing?

Jisung: Am doing what?

That guys chuckled then came another unknown guy.

X2: Oh it's already crowded? Hahaha"

Jisung pushed them away and headed straight for his classroom.

When all class was over, the same guy waited for Jisung after school.  Jisung didn't even notice, but the guy grabbed him and dragged him to the toilet.  Because after school there was no one in the toilet.  When Jisung was pushed in, he heard the guy lock the door behind him.  He was dying of fear and at the same time he was confused.  He turned toward the guy and he began to take off his crochet and approaching to Jisungi, he went all the way back until he touched a table sink.

Jisung: W-what do you want of me?

X: For how much do you want me to fuck you?

Jisung began to tremble of fear. He could not escape from him as he was trapped between his two hands.

Jisung:  P-please get away from me....Ah!

Jisung let out loud moan as he starts kissing his neck roughly.  Jisung was disgusted.  He tried to push him away, but the guy started to touch him under the thigh and put him up at the sink table. He started with all the rough and rough kisses.  They were totally different from Minho's kisses and didn't fit Jisung, but he could already feel him eating his neck.  He couldn't help but moan, even if it wasn't pleasure but hell.  When the guy's hands came down on his pants and he started unbuttoning them.  Jisung burst into tears because he was helpless. The guy slowly backed away from Jisung and looked at him.  Jisung was crying mess.

X: Shhh ... What's wrong?

Jisung just keep on crying and shaking.

Jisung: W-why are you d-doing this to me?

Jisung barely said through crying.  The guy walked away from him, took the phone in his hands and then showed Jisung a picture, where were wrote that he himself would do any sexual pleasure for a certain amount of money.  There were also picture of Jisung and Minho in bed, but Minho's face was not visible at all but just Jisung.

Jisung:... What?

Jisung was confused.  He put his hand over his mouth and began to cry and cry.

X: You didn't write this?  ..... right?

Jisung shook his head slowly. A guy ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

X: Look, I'm sorry.  I didn't know.

Jisung got down on his knees and just cried and cried.

X: You okey? .... y-you want to call me someone?

Then Jisung remembered Minho.  Slowly, he got up from the floor and put his shirt then his hair on place, but couldn't get his red and swollen face from crying.  He immediately walked out of school.  The tears just went down on their own.  When he was out of school Minho in front the door.

Minho: Why did you need so long?

Jisung just walked past him, wanting to get out of school and go home as soon as possible.  Minho was surprised when Jisung just walked past him, didn't even look at him but he noticed Jisungs crying face.

Minho ran back to him, grabbed his arm, turned him, but Jisung pushed him away.

Jisung: Don't fucking touch me !!

Minho was holding himself from crying. Jisung ran home and followed him.
When he got home he immediately ran into his room and threw himself on the bed crying.  His mother wanted to see whats up to her son, but Minho ran in front of her and walked into Jisung's room.  Minho was hurt that he had to see him like this.

Minho: Baby what's wrong?.....Why are you like this....

Jisung yelled into his pillow through crying.

Jisung: Im disgusted!! disgusted!! disgusted!!

Minho wanted to lie down beside him and hug him like he always do but Jisung turned away crying face and told him.

Jisung: P-please get out.... I don't want to see you now ....

That hurt Minho terribly. It something big happened that he doesn't want to see Minho right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?