2

( lisa went home and start to play games on xbox and put on the headphones)( after about 1 and a half hour she get tired and went to her room and start to study what she studied today after about 40 min she get bored  and change her clothes to hoodie and jeans.  Grab the basketball and went outside to play  and to do some walk in fresh air.  After 1 hour she went to kitchen cook the steak and after eating it she went to sleep )  
Next day
Lisa went to college in her blue denim jacket with white shirt and jeans. While going in the university she met lee in garden.
Lee:  bitch what will you do now ( grab her collar)
Lisa:  (look at him with flat face ) leave it or you will regret.
Lee:.  Hah . Do you think i am afraid of you ( about to punch her)
Lisa : ( grab his hand ) i only say one time
Lee:. Yahhh. You bitch ( about to punch her with other hand but )
Lisa:. ( Grab his other hand) ( kick him on the stomach and punch him hard on the face)
Lee: ( fell down ) ughhh ( lips starts to bleed)
Lisa :. ( Went towards classrooom)

After second ended lisa was going towards her bike
Tzuyu :.  Wait lisa ( run to her )
Lisa:.  (stops walking)
Tzuyu:. ( Breath in and out ) can you drop me home please ( puppy eyes and pout )
Lisa:. I....
Tzuyu:. Please lisa just this time
Lisa:.  Ah. Okay ( walks towards my bike and sit on it and wear my helment)
Tzuyu:.  (Follow her and sit behind her and grab her shirt )
Lisa: ( grab her hands and put it around my waist)  address?
Tzuyu: ( blushed at lisa action) ahhh my address is........( Grab her waist tightly )
Lisa:. ( Start to drive towards her home )
After reaching tzuyu house
Tzuyu: thanks for driving me ( get off the back)
Lisa:  (removes my helmet ) its fine
Tzuyu:.  Would you like to join me for dinner at my house please (puppy eyes)
Lisa:. Okay i will be here at 8
Tzuyu :. Yess . Thanks lisa ( kiss her check) bye
Lisa: ( wear my helment and went home )

At 7:55 Lisa was at tzuyu front door
Lisa:. ( Press the door bell)
Tzuyu:. ( Quickly open the door)  hi lisa  ( hug her and kiss her check ) come in
Lisa:. ( I went inside the house)
Tzuyu : come sit here, the dinner is ready
Lisa: ( sit down)
Tzuyu : (pour wine for me and lisa and then sit down ) ( i hope you will be mine today )
They start to eat after eating tzuyu decides to watch a movie and drink beer . Lisa and tzuyu were siting on the couch play the movie and start to drink beer
Tzuyu:. (after half an hour. I took a glance at lisa and put my head.on lisa shoulder)
Lisa:  ( look at her then turn my head towards the movie and drink three bottles of bear.....i am actually sad that's why i usually drink beer)
Tzuyu : i am tired ( i lay down on the couch and put my head on lisa and stare at her )
Lisa:  ( not looking at her ...drink other bottle) i should go now.
Tzuyuno you can't you know you are drunk . ( Get up and sit on her lap
Lisa:.  I can drive home. Just get off me
Tzuyuno i wont ( as i move closer to her and whisper in her ear sexily ) i want to have fun with you tonight ( lick her ear lope)
Lisa:  (look at her)( why not )
Tzuyu(kiss her lips hungrily , while putting my hand around on her neck and start to grind on her )
Lisa: ( kiss her  back  and put my hands around her waist)
Tzuyu: (grinding faster on lisa lap)( pull out the kiss)
Lisa:.  Ahh moan ... Baby girl now you have to bear it . ( I kiss her hungrily as i pick her up and throw her on the couch )
Tzuyu : (look at Lisa's eyes hungrily)
Lisa:  ( remove my jacket and put her hands above her head and kiss her hungrily and go down to her neck )
Tzuyu:. Lisa( moan a little) (get on top of her ) follow me ( take her to my room )
Lisa:  ( pin her to the wall and start to kiss her hungrily and after some she push tzuyu on the bed and remove her shirt )

And you know what happened next. So i will stop here .