The Beginning

??? P.O.V

At Hell.

The Angels are charging purgatory  and the demons have failed there's only the commanders and satan himself with Angels about to break into the throne room.

"Sir we need to run they will get in at any moment" said one of the commanders

"No we are the legendary race we will not be cowards and run but I do have a plan but we all die" said the legendary king satan himself

"What is it Sir we need to act fast the door is gonna break" another commander yelled 

"we will give a boy all are power and after  100 years he will rebuild hell and become the new king and take revenge"said satan

"Sir no one has been through enough torment to be able to handle are power its impossible" said the first commander

"Nothings impossible this boy is been through too much torment  even more than all of us his name is Izuku Midoriya NOW put your hands on this ball and give it your power then i send it to earth" said Satan while holding the crystal ball.

At the moment the ball was sent off the door was broke open and then the demon race was wiped out in its final fight.

On Earth 9 years earlier

Izuku's P.O.V

'Today im gonna be 4 I can't wait to get my quirk but I want to see kacchan first and show him my presents' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku walks out his room just to hear screams and then he saw a man in a suit with no face. his eyes widened his parents lifeless body's were on the ground blood everywhere. Izuku screamed in fear and shock as he began to cry then a teenager with light blue hair put a bag over his head and knocked him out

Timeskip 2 hours

Izuku woke up being changed in a empty room other than the shackles on his arms and feet the room was silent till the door opened to a mist man and with a doctor of some sorts and the same suited man that killed his parents. 

"Are you going to kill me" Izuku yelled hiding back his fear.

"No where just going to torture you and teach you to become a weapon"

Present

Izuku is pretty much a weapon he is a pro with combat, guns and swords. He is a emotionless robot but he only smiles when he dreams about ripping the villains apart limb by limb. Izuku is now on an operation table by himself till the doctor showed up with the three main men behind him.

"Izuku you know those bird monsters outside your going to become one of them" chuckled the doctor as he got a syringe with a blue liquid inside when he was about to put in the liquid but then Izuku saw a vision.

The Vision

"I am Satan and these are my loyal commanders and we are going to give you all of our power so you can become a great hero and escape your kidnappers but not for free if you take this unimaginable power you will become the next King Of Hell and rebuild it" Satan exclaimed.

"I accept this power no matter how much it takes I just want to be stronger and fight against those horrible men that harm people like me. I wanna be the person to show the world no matter how big the crime that there is hope" replied Izuku.

"Farewell Izuku and I wish you look on your journey that you call life" Shouted Satan as he drifted into the air.

Vision End

Izuku's eyes shot open showing pure black eyes slightly covered with his white slightly red from his blood filled with hatred, disgust and a slight smudge of pity from what's gonna happen next. The doctor backs away until he hits the cold concrete wall. Izuku rips of the blood stained chains and walked slowly towards the doctor with a sadistic smile as he grows another large set of horns with wings that tower the once torturer and his arm slowly covers in scales and skin as hard as iron. Then grabbing the doctor ripping him limb from limb and then was filled with bloodthirst leading him to eat the doctor until there was nothing then a bloody skeleton laying on the dusty floor.

All the villains looked in shock as they saw thier doctor / friend skeleton next to him then they was tranced in fear when they saw Izuku  walking to them licking the blood of his lips.

"KUROGIRI"

Izuku mad a massive explosion blowing the whole HQ of the villains killing all the villains inside. When the dust of the rubble cleared Izuku saw loads of bodies but three was gone and they were the main three AFO, Tomura and Kurogiri. ' I need to get out of here' Izuku thought to himself as he ate bodies for his bloodthirst. Izuku started walking to a highschool people call the best but hardest to get in UA...