Basic Hero Training

(A/N: Don't own art)

During Present Mic's class which I would personally call the art of migraines was what would you call loud and really loud. Izuku thought of a good idea which was to get noise-canceling headphones (A/N: Which he stole... I mean borrowed from Denki earlier) the mouthwatering silence which was like the heavens finally blessed him with everything he ever wished for made him sleep in a way that even makes the sin of sloth jealous. His sleep was so peaceful by the time he woke up the sky was pitch black and the room abandoned making him feel at home. As he is so productive (He is just lazy don't tell him that though) he whacks his head on the desk trying to knock himself out which just gives him a concussion and a broken desk so he resorts going into the teacher's lounge and sitting on the couch watching TV.

1-A walks into class and sees Izuku with popcorn and the teacher's lounge TV in the corner crying over a certain anime death (NO SPOILERS HERE! So don't expect an answer). Now immune to his antics the class sits down ignoring the crying kid in the corner screaming a certain name.

"I am.."

"*Certain name being screamed*" (You guys are annoyed aren't you?)

"Coming through the door like a normal person!"

"No way is it really him?"

"Is that his silver age costume? That is so cool."

"Okay today we are doing basic training and by fighting what else? Don't answer that."

"FUCK YES! I can finally have some fun in class." says our favourite demon.

"*coughs* And what do heroes need most? COSTUMES" says Allmight while cases come out the walls which presumably full of the walls but Izuku's has no case.

"Oh I didn't get one."

"But we gave you one."

"OHHH! The homework... uhhh... the dog ate it... no I left it at home... okay I threw it in the bin and then set the bin on fire but I can make my own costume." Shadows surround him and a costume slowly forms (Picture at the top.) with the words "So manly" coming from the background. Now a bunch of kids in cosplay ready to punch another bunch of kids in cosplay headed to the training grounds.

Izuku sees Mineta and follows his line of sight to Momo within the crowd and immediately runs to Mineta with clear worry in his eyes.

"W-what D-do you wan-nt?" Says Mineta cowardly.

"You are tainted by lust let me help purify you by teaching you the way of the bro code." Izuku declares with honour and pride.

Before Mineta could reply they are interrupted by Allmight speaking about the lesson.

"Now we are finally at the convention... errr I mean UA's exclusive training ground we can finally get to training so to choose who goes against who I have decided to draw lots"

"Sir this is the city from our entrance exam are we going to fight robots again?" Smartly asks Iida

"No young Iida we are here to do battles where you are going to be split into two teams one are heroes the other villains most run-ins with villains are inside buildings with hostages or other things that can jeopardise a mission and today we are gonna use a fake bomb for that purpose. The villains will have 10 minutes to hide the bomb and prepare anything they need but after that time is up the heroes will go after the villains and will try to get the bomb and if needed will have capture tape to capture villains and not have them get in the way later on." Allmight taking a piece of paper in the middle of this speech to double-check skipping the questions being asked to him that are pointless or answering quickly.

After drawing lots Izuku found out he is with Ochaco and against Iida and Katsuki.

"This is way too easy I am against Sonic and his blonde cousin can I just fight you I think you might last a little while if I don't try that is?" Says our protagonist.

"Sure young Izuku but only if you win against Bakugo and Iida." Declares Allmight while putting on metal bracelets to weaken him as he is still fighting a child.

Izuku now pumped but also slightly sad as his performance will be last and he still has to fight the hedgehog cousins. So with his costume ready and borrowed headphones to make it easier to ignore the annoying girl behind him. He loads his finger gun and instantly finds the bomb through the shadows where he teleports behind the door.

"*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* FBI OPEN UP." Kicking the door down he rolls in shooting Iida in the knees which just stopped before doing any serious injuries and running past him touching the bomb winning the game and an angry roar downstairs which follows until it arrives at the door that is now has been blown up. Izuku summoning a pair of shades saying "Cool people don't look at the explosion" and winks at the camera.

Katsuki running at Izuku starts releasing sparks through his hands ready to explode his enemy to smithereens but when he starts bombarding Izuku with his flashy quirk but Izuku being the cool guy that he is slowly getting closer to Katsuki by dodging threw the slim cracks of the explosions and tying him up with capture tape. Walking away but stops when he got to the door and turned around to see orange lighting wrapping around his body like a dragon finally waking after a long slumber.

With his new boost in power, he runs to Izuku without any intention to slow down despite warning from Allmight saying 'You can kill him STOP!' when he arrives at his destination he unpins both of his gauntlets which shines with the orange lighting and launches an explosion 10x bigger Katsuki has every made towards Izuku who chuckles with disdain and swipes his finger instantly dispelling the explosion.

"You think something that weak could ever hope to burn my clothes you must be dreaming as all I see is a kid playing with a new toy not something meant to hold power."

He walks away ignoring the duel he was meant to have with Allmight later chuckling with mockery towards Bakugo.

(A/N: Did you like the chapter? And sorry for the bad battle no I would call it a mockery of a certain blonde?)