Teaser For New Novel

His blood covered the cold concrete floor, the feeling of the knife stabbing deep through his chest remains even with its disappearance from the now gaping wound. All that is left was a cold figure in the distance holding the blade that has sealed Dorian's fate. We are getting a bit far ahead so let's go back a few minutes when Dorian was as excited as ever.

He was walking to the last raid on his list but this was a trap planned by his own friend but naive little Dorian wouldn't even imagine the possibility of his friend betraying him. So, he walked into the trial only to see nothing just a plain room no big beast or treasure and with this thought was when he felt the knife sink into his chest from behind and the laugh of his only friend filled with disdain but also glee like he had achieved his life long goal.

"Why, I thought we were comrades no I even considered us as brothers?"

"Why the fuck not? This world now runs on artifacts and I just happen to know someone very interested in one of yours."

With that last word, he tore the knife from Dorian's chest, stepping over his now dying body on the way out with an orb that now contained the artifact of his victim. The betrayal finally sunk in the mind of Dorian that was filled with shock, anger and sadness. Then silence filled the room the only sound the breath of the now calm Dorian who has accepted this would be the end and any cursing would be pointless as the grasp of death is inescapable, suddenly he hears some words echo through out the room.

"Child, don't give up now I can grant you another chance for a price of course but any price is trivial in front of death."

"What the fuck you want? Can I not have peace even in my dying moments *hack* wait nevermind the fucking price might not live through the explanation haha *hack* in other words sure why not."

"I will now grant this wish Dorian Edwards please don't disappoint me."

A bright light overtook the room revealing the now bloodied brown hair of our protagonist with his green eyes regaining some hope of life. With this new hope, he closed his eyes embracing the incoming light...

PS: It is just a teaser for now.

(Comment what you think and what you want the future of this novel to hold)