Dêluśîonâl Wørlđ---《Thê Aüctîøñ 》

Shivay's POV....

"Woahhhh broo , After all you did it" My brother exclaimed and i passed a smile towards him , making his little smile more wider.. "I just can't believe, it's happening" he whispered and stare at me for a good two minute before looking away..
"Alex" i sat beside him and pulled his well tonned body close to mine , taking him in a brotherly hug "It wasn't possible , If you all didn't support  me that time" I smiled remembering the time when i was behaving like a complete ass .. "Forget that shit bro" he shrugged his shoulder carelessly parting away from hug and i noticed his mischievous smile..

"What?" i raised my brows and he shrugged before jumping out of room making me wander about his action "Where are you going Alex" I asked following him out of room .. "Coming in a minute bro , till then wait for me in your room" he replied and continued jumping stairs.. "Caref...." before i can complete the word i heard a loud thud and there he was falling on his ass and winching in pain , A sudden laughter build up in my throat and before i can control , i laughed loudly making him turn his head towards me and passing me a deadly glare ..

"You can't be my bro" he mouthed and tried to stand but failed and winched again , " Alex, wait i m coming" i said heading downstairs and streched my hand towards him, he took a quick hold of my palms and pulled me down making me fall on my butt too .. "You"i gritted my teeth before giving his shoulder a light push and getting back on my feet..

●●●●●●●●●●

"Mom , Send this for you" Janet walked inside my room holding an Armaani suit .. "Why?" i asked completely puzzled and she shrugged before jumping on bed " Ask her yourself"she replied twisting her mouth and seriously i hate her this Attitude "Only if you are not my Sister"i muttered under my breath but as usual she listened and smirked "Unfortunately,i am"She replied before snuggling in my blanket .. "Stop messing with my bed Janet " i said irritatingly and pulled my blanket away from her "Your work is done here , Now get out" I pointed towards door , she pouted and left the room not before stomping on my feet making me winch in pain "Only if " i muttered and take a look of blue Armaani suit on my bed ..

"How can you forget?" Mom shouted from other side of phone and i placed phone little away from my ears .
"You promised me , that you will go in charity function" she sounded sad .

"Mom , When i said , i will not go" i replied and heard her sighing "I just forgot bcoz of my busy schedule"i said .

"It means , You will go" She sounded excited and i smiled before whispering a yess.

After cutting the call ,i head towards my study room and once again got lost in my laptop doing my remaining works , It's been one month from the day when my mom asked me for going in charity function , i moved on from that bitch whom i soon going to destroy and leave on road for begging ..

●●●●●●●●

Getting Dressed in Blue Armani suit , i gelled my hair and smiled seeing my perfection . I amn't looking like the pathetic Shivay Singh Oberoi , i was a month before instead i m looking like the Powefull , Arrogant and Rich Shivay SinghOberoi , i was two year before.

 I amn't looking like the pathetic Shivay Singh Oberoi , i was a month before instead i m looking like the Powefull , Arrogant and Rich Shivay SinghOberoi , i was two year before