Dêluśîonâl Wørlđ 《Lîttlê Sêcrêt》

"I know you can do this, i believe you" Jach whispered in Anika's ear making her more confuse..

"excuse me" she whispered back but got a negative nod and a little smile in response..

"Mom, where is Alex?" Asked Shivay and head towards kitchen without greeting or giving Anika another look.. "He went Oberoi Empire early today" jach replied before following him and Anika stare them confusingly "Now what i m going to do?" she asked from herself but got response from shivay "You too can join us for breakfast Miss Alexandra " .

●●●●●

Shivay's Pov...

I stare my mom for few minutes , As she gobbled breakfast like she is hungry from years , I know her this act , she always eat this much fast when she want to finish everything soon and talk allot. Unknowingly my eyes drifted towards Miss Alexandra and there she was staring breakfast twisting her mouth and pushing green tea down her throat making Eww face , My side lips automatically curved upward making a Hyperbola.

"Miss Alexandra, what's wrong?" i asked in my proffessional strict tone but before she can say a word My mom yelled..

"You should ask what's right , Everything, i mean it , every dam thing is wrong , I mean look at me don't you think , At this age i should play with my grandchilds instead of running behind you for find a pretty girl like this lady " Mom pointed towards Anika and glared towards me but soon realisation dawn in her brain and her eyes widened , she quickly slapped a hand over her mouth and stare me with puppy eyes..

"Mom , Can't you think before you speak" i whispered enough for only mom to hear and she passed me a guilty look with puppy eyes..

"Mom , About my Marriage , i m planning to get married to one of my business partner daughter soon " i replied and stare my mom for a minute but there wasn't happiness on her face she look lost , my eyes went on Miss Alexandra face and a sudden pain flashed in her eyes before her eyes again shined with happiness, i think that was my illusion there wasn't any pain at all that was just change in emotions..

"So Miss Alexandra what's wrong?" i asked raising my brows and Mom too turned towards her ..

"Nothing" she whispered in low voice..

"Then why are you staring food instead of eating" i asked and she look like a deer caught in red light..

"I don't want to eat" she replied and look here and there not meeting our eyes..

"Then why you joined us for breakfast" i asked rudely raising my voice a little..

"I don't think , i ever taught you to talk a lady like this" Mom interrupted in  mid and this time her voice held seriousness "And keep ur voice down son" She whispered gritting her teeth and i nodded before chewing my toast nd glaring towards the lady..

*******

"you don't want to eat or you didn't like the breakfast " jach asked pointing towards dish and Anika look towards jach with a gentle smile listening her sweet voice ..

"You are not bad , you are sweet lady" She whispered smilingly and soon both jach and Shivay turn their head towards Anika who pushed her untouched plate away and grab a glass of water before gulping three glass of water down her throat..

A little smile spread on jach's lips and she caressed Anika's hair ..

"I m going office" Shivay popped in mid and look towards Anika who twist her mouth again not before whispering "Then go".

●●●●●●●

"If you feel alone or affraid , You can call me , I will send my daughter Janet" Jach said kissing Anika's hair , As much as she tried to talk in strict tone with Anika , she failed miserably listening Anika's sweet and gentle reply , As she further discussed about Anika's family , she got to know Anika have no one as her family the charity members found her a month before near a lake in very critical condition and due to a hit on her neck her vocal chord is little disturbed and damaged because of that her voice is low as well as she feel pain during speaking..

"Okk" Anika whispered and quickly pull Jach in a hug making hard jach melting in hug..

"Take care baccha" Jach whispered before Kissing Anika's forehead..

As jach turn back to leave the heavy portrait was about to fall on her but stuck in mid and hanged on air .

"Byee " Anika whispered audible for jach "Maa" and this word was only for Anika to hear..

As jach left the portrait fell on floor breaking in pieces , Anika look towards shattered glass pieces and blow air towards them , All pieces connected automatically and the portrait once again hanged on wall on her right place..

"I happy" Anika whispered clapping her hand and heading towards her room ...

■■■■■■■■■■