6: 11:11

"Ight, I'll see ya'," Key yelled out to Bleu before entering his truck where Mari was glaring at him with her arms folded.

He gave her a quick glance before putting the keys in the ignition and starting the engine. It was silent when he pulled off from the curb. Not even the radio was playing– just the delicate sounds of drizzling rain.

On the other hand, Mari was screaming on the inside. Her breathing started to get shaky and heavier as she rapidly blinked away tears.

"Why would you do my like this, Key?," she finally choked out and said. Stopping at the red light, Key turned his head in her direction to see her twirling her thumbs around and looking down at her size 4 feet.

"Like what?," he questioned, looking at what she had going on. He was honestly confused because they were just good a few hours ago.

"So you fuck the bitches you call your sister?," she boldly asked, looking up at him. You could tell she was crying by how puffy her under eye area was and how red they were. She'd been chewing on her lip so hard that they were bruised. She indeed looked drained.

Key just had to snicker. He didn't know where her statement came from. Last time he checked, he didn't have sex with Shanti— though the encounter in the bathroom was pretty close. That was just him being gone off liquor and being a horn dog.

"It's funny? You had me looking crazy. Probably had that bitch laughing at me!," she stressed tapping on the dashboard. By this time, the rain intensified and it started to thunder. The light turned green and Key pulled off immediately wanting to drop her off to her people's house. He didn't even want to hit shawty no more.

"Watch that bitch word," he simply warned, turning his blinker on. Mari scrunched her face up, not caring about anything he said. The fact that he didn't deny it, was sending her.

"Fuck you and that bitch," she hollered mushing him hard in his temple, making his head hit the window. Mari continued to push his head to the window as she started to sob. His face was a restricted area and the fact that she was violating his space made him stomp on the brakes and wrap his heavy hands around her neck and start choke her out.

It was around one in the morning and in the area they were in, there wasn't much traffic. Taking his hands off of her, Key opened her door, pushing her out his truck. She used her hands to try to save herself but she ended up scraping her palms and snapping her wrists.

"Fuck wrong with that bitch, mane," Key huffed, quickly pulling off from the scene. Pulling his phone out, he quickly blocked and deleted Mari's number.

"Bitch crazy," he mumbled one last time.

The Next Day...

It was around seven o'clock and everybody was at Sherron's house. Key, Sherron and Bleu just came from doing business. They were all on the couch, tapping away on their phones with their thumbs. Bleu was texting Kendra, making sure that she and his daughter were fine. Key was scrolling through Instagram and Sherron was doing his own thing— Sherron was on Tinder.

Glancing away from his phone, Key looked over at Sherron– who was oblivious to what was Key was doing.

"Nigga on Tinder. What the fuck?!," Key obnoxiously announced before cracking up and nudging Bleu. Bleu instantly joined the laughing party, while Sherron stood up from the couch walking away from the duo.

"You a no pussy getting muthafucka' you know that, right," Bleu chuckled, while his eyes followed Sherron.

"You know I could hook you up with one of my friends, right? All I fuck is bad hoes," Key mentioned that to Sherron who was in the kitchen, swiping females left and right.