-chapter one-

-Date: January 11-

All of the Todoroki children were in the hospital waiting for their mother and father to arrive. Shoto looked at his older siblings and back at the delivery room. He looked at his shoes then back at the room. "Is Mama gonna be okay?" His older sister, Fuyumi turned to him. "Yes she is, don't worry Shoto-chan." She ruffled his hair. After hours of waiting they finally let the children in the room. The baby was a girl. Her hair is similar to Shoto's. The baby was sleeping on Rei's chest. Both asleep. Shoto went over to the child and his mother. He placed a hand on her head. He turned to his mother and hugged her softly. He turned back to his sister and thought

'I will protect you at all costs' He looked at her arm which had a wrist band that said 'y/n' he liked that name then turned back to his siblings and began walking towards them. Each of them had a turn to see the child. Once they were all done Enji went over to the two and looked at her with a glare but it was with determination. He wanted to train her like he did Shoto. Shoto then thought again. 

'Even from him'

-Present day (10 years later)-

"Big brother!!" The little 9 year old said to her 16 year old brother. Shoto turned around to see her in a white shirt and blue skirt. After his face got burned at the age of 6, when you were a few months old  you didn't remember anything from the ages 1 and 2.So Shoto made up a story.On top of that the only time you see your mom unless you and Shoto visited her. And Enji said that Touya had died. So now you only have few of your family you trust. You don't trust Enji because he trained you harder than Shoto. Your sister is always working unless she has to do your hair. And your other brother is always training. Todoroki is the only one you rely on. Plus you were both born on the same day and have the same hair colors. He picked the young girl up and put her on his back.  "Wanna watch me train?" He asked y/n. "Yeah! Plus school for me isn't until tomorrow and I wanna train too!" She said cheerfully but as soon as they were about to go Enji came over. "B-but I was just about to-"

"Get over here or i will not hesitate to make you train all day and night" She flinched at the words he used and walked over. He grabbed her wrist and put her in the dojo. "Now use fire! The time limit to hold is 10:00 now I want you to hold it in the air as a ball. now go!"

She created a fireball and put it over her head. It hurt her painfully.She had burn marks on her hands and was cringing hard. She was trying not to cry.Once the limit was done he told her to do 60 sit ups. She did as she was told. He said to use her ice and hold up in the air as a ball. After hours of torture he finally let you stop. You were laying on the dojo floor. Todoroki walked in and grabbed you by the waist. He put you on his chest to lay on as he carried you to your room. You were awake clothes torn. He gave you a white sweater and white socks that went up to your knees. Once you were done changing he put bandaids on your arms that he put bandages on your hands. He gave you his hand and you took it as you walked down the hallway of your house. You walked into the kitchen with him and sat down at the table. Shoto made you some soba. You loved soba. He sat down next to you and began eating as well. "School is tomorrow.. You should get some rest, it's 7:20 and go to sleep now. Okay?" He asked the young girl she nodded and went to her room. She got into her white blankets. She then drifted off to sleep. 

-Next day-

-Y/n pov-

I yawned and stretched. I then got up and put on a long f/c t-shirt that said cut and sew. I then put on white leggings. I grabbed my white jacket and went out the door to be faced with Enji.

"Your leaving soon hurry up"

He said with a snarl. I glared at him as he walked the opposite way as me. I hate his guts... I walked to the kitchen and grabbed bread. I put it in the toaster and waited. I went into the fridge and grabbed jelly/jam . Once the toast was done I put some jelly on it and began eating it. Once I was done I washed my hands and ran down the hall. I slid down and almost fell over. I began laughing and got up and put on my shoes. I grabbed my backpack and went out the door. I walked down the sidewalk to see lots of kids my age. I was happy since I had been homeschooled for so long. When I got to school I walked in my line. My classroom number is supposed to be class 23 so I guess that this is it. I stood in the class 23 line. Soon other students came over. One was behind me. He had blue hair and freckles. His eyes were sky blue. He moved his hair out the way. He looked super bored. He was wearing a white T-shirt and black pants. His shoes were vans. He turned to me. I gave him a smile. 

"What's up! I love the stars on your face!"

"Jōrdēn Āzumi a-and these aren't stars there freckles!Now...what's yours?"

Jōrdēn said with uninterested eyes. 

"Y/n Todoroki!"

"You're Todoroki?  Wow.. Too bad i really hate that hero. Met him once. Treated me like crap"

"Ah,I dislike him as well.."

"Why is that?"

"Nothing interesting, it doesn't matter"I sighed, rubbing my arm. He walked "It's okay you don't have to tell me. I mean you did just meet me." We started talking a little more. We walked into class. He sat next to me. it was the 2 seater group. I put my head on my hand and listened to my teacher. "Mr.Hawk" was his name. I raised my hand. I had a question. "Yes y/n?"

"So does your quirk have something to do with a hawk or?"

"Indeed it does now watch this" His shape shifted into a hawk. He then flew over to my desk. "Cool!" He went back to the front of the class room and transformed back to his human state.  "Now back with the lesson" 

-2 hours later-

At recess me and Jōrdēn were reading a book. He was in a tree and I was on a swing. I turned the page and kept reading. Jōrdēn turned his page with air. I looked up at the blue haired boy. "Oi what page are you on?"

"Page 709"

"Wow you read fast...im only on page 30"

"Wait really?"

"No I'm on page 408 "

"Oh okay.. I really thought you were a slow reader"

I kept reading and then felt a push on the back of the swing. I looked up and saw Jōrdēn snickering. I sent some ice to his hand but he dogged. We began play-fighting.(This school is for children with strong quirks so they are allowed to use their quirks on campus) It was really fun. When we stopped it was time for lunch. I had f/f in my bento box. (What time is it, it's time for lunch it's lunch time hey what's for lunch?)I happily ate the food with a smile. I then took out mochi. Jōrdēn looked at me. "Do you want some?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Maybe" He answers. "Here" I gave him a few.

"Say ah"

"Ah" He opened his mouth and I gave him the dessert. He smiled happily and kept reading. When we got back to class he turned to me. “You're better than i thought you were gonna be peppers” He smirked. “I do not look like a peppermint! Watch your words!” He laughed quietly. “Sure peppers”