-chapter 3-

-Jōrdēn POV-

As I walked home after waving goodbye to my 'friends' and y/n. She's the first person I met that does not find interest in her own family. I thought she would love her father. looked in my backpack and grabbed a book. The book was called 'spring snow.' I went onto my page and continued reading with my normal straight face. As I waited for the bus to come I ran into a boy with ash-blonde hair. "HEY YOU LITTLE BRAT! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING OR I'LL BLOW YOU UP!!"

"please. As if you would hurt a child. It will give you nightmares!!Oh or are you stuck up to care?"(my soul eater fans please understand that reference) "And what's that supposed to mean asshat?"

"It means that you're messing with a boy you don't wanna mess with. Just because I'm 9 in half doesn't mean you can look down on me. I can and will hurt you"

"Pfft HAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME OH JEEZ" He kept on laughing. I stared at him in disbelief 'is this guy serious?' My eyes twitched. I then shut them and stood there with my eyes closed and my arms folded holding my book. Once the laughter died down he wiped a single year from his eye. Then he started walking towards me. "Then let's go you blue haired bastard"

"Ok you asked for it!" I stood still and put my book in my backpack.He then charged at me. I simply just blew air from my mouth which sent him flying five feet away from me. "I don't wanna have a bug touching me.It's very unsanitary"I kept the same expression on my face and scratched my freckles. I yawned waiting for him to get back up. "Did I hurt you? That's too bad! I warned you!"I trash talked the annoying middle schooler. "AHHHHH YOUR GONNA PAY!!" he charged at me once again. I grabbed my backpack and put it over my shoulder once he was a few feet away from me I jumped over him with my air quirk and walked away. "No use in using my energy for a hot headed teenager." I kept on walking until I made it to my apartment. As I walked in I saw one of the front desk workers and a maid. "Hi Mr.Akito, Hi Mrs.Ūto" I waved at the two. "Hello Jōrdēn" I went over to the elevator and pressed the number '5' to go on the fifth floor of my apartment building. Once the doors opened I went to the apartment number '507'. I got out my house keys and unlocked the door. When I got into my house I saw my dad asleep on the couch again I sighed and let him be. I waltzed into my room and set my bag down and fell on my bed. "What a l o n g day.." I sighed and then just went onto my computer and watched YouTube.

-Y/n POV-

As I was walking home I noticed my brother walking down the street. "Shoto! Shoto!" I said waving towards my brother with a big smile. He waved and walked over to me. "How was your day?" He said with his normal straight face. I knew that he actually had a smile cause I'm the only one he really gets to see it. "It was great!! I made 4 new friends as well!"

"Oh cool.." It then fell into a silent walk. Until I broke it.

"Hey, since we didn't get to see Mama yesterday how about we see her today?"

" sure."

"I can't wait to see her again, it's been so long!" As we walked in a comfortable silence I turned to Shoto. "How was your day big brother?"

"It was alright"He said, still straight faced. When we walked in the hospital we told them that we were visiting our mom. The head office lady ruffled my hair and waved us goodbye. When we got to her room we saw her sitting on a chair near the window. She turned around and I ran over and hugged her. "Hi mama!!"

"Hi y/n" She softly smiled as I hugged her. She patted my head and Shoto walked over toward his mother and hugged her. "Hi Shoto"

"Hi mother." She turned to me as I had a toothy grin towards her with my eyes closed. "How's school my snowflake"

"Amazing!! I have so many friends and guess what?!"

"What is it? "

"Shoto us going to the top hero school in two days!!" I said proudly. "Oh really snowflake?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yep tell her Shoto tell her!!" I yelled excited. "Well, I took this test about a week ago and they had told me I got accepted into U.A"

"That's so cool!Anyway Mama?" I said looking at my mother. "How have you been?"

"Wonderful"

-Time skip brought to you by time-

"Where were you two at?"

Me and my brother just kept walking ignoring our 'father' "Hey,listen to me when i'm talking to you!" I turned around not wanting to be hit. He stared at us. "Where were you?" He asked. "Visiting mother" Shoto replied with his arms folded. "Tsk" Enji walked away. Fuyumi was at the other end of the hall. She sighed walking towards me. "It's time to get your hair washed and trimmed y/n"

"Okay Fuyumi-chan!"

She grabbed a towel and conditioner and shampoo and a comb. I set my head over the sink. She put some shampoo in her hand and started washing my hair. When she was done with the shampoo she rinsed it out of my hair. Then she grabbed the conditioner. And put that in my hair. She rinsed some of it out and started my hair. "So how are you doing y/n? " Fuyumi asked as she washed my hair."It's been good. How has work been?"

"It's been well my little snowflake.." She answered with a soft smile. "That's good!" When my hair was combed out she rinsed the rest of the conditioner out and dried my hair. She then trimmed it. I turned around and gave her a hug. She walked out the bathroom to let me take a shower. When I was finished I put on my pajamas and walked to my room. Enji stopped me. "Yes father?" My head faced down. "Don't go to your mothers ever again. Do you understand?" He asked me. I was angry. Why wouldn't he let me see my own mother? "No! I don't! First you're using me and Shoto for your success! Then you treat My siblings like crap! On top of all that! You're abusing children! That's against the law! If I told the authorities what you're doing to us your entire reputation will be shattered and you will be back to square one!" He stared at me in shock. "And if you wanna know, none of your family likes you! Natsuo absolutely hates you! He's barely home! He barely talks to me! I can't even trust my family because of you!" I cried. Wiping my tears I looked at him one final time. " And now you know the reason, No one in this family has chosen to listen to you" i turned around and walked away. But I knew that I would, not change him.