-chapter two-

-Y/n POV-

At the end of the day I walked home after saying my goodbyes to Jōrdēn. As I took the keys from my pockets to unlock the door. I walked in and heard yelling. Taking off my shoes. And dropping my backpack to the floor, I saw Shoto on the floor of the hallway. Enji was standing right in front of him.
"When you disobey me, this is what it comes to Shoto. Just inbracece my genes. Your sister has accepted it. ”I stood there frozen in place. He has been using us for his success? I knew he didn't love us. But this isn't what I thought he would do. Shoto stood up and took my hand.”Lets go y/n. I think mom deserves a visit” Shoto said softly. “Where do you think you two are going?” Shoto turned around to look at his so-called father. “Somewhere that you are not” He proceeded to grab his keys putting on his shoes as you slipped on yours. He then walked out the door holding my hand. We walked to the mental health center to visit our mom. Shoto looked pissed as he walked by my side.”It's okay Shoto. As long as i'm here you don't have to worry. And as long as you're here i won't have to worry!” I smiled brightly at him. He smiled back ruffling my hair. I giggled.

When we arrived. Mother wasn't available to talk to. Since she was currently asleep. We sighed in defeat. We walked back home. Shoto then turned to me. “You know what we can do?” I put my head to the side. “What?” He then held my waist launching us onto the roof with his ice. I screeched, then I giggled out of glee. It was currently 7:00. When we took a seat on the roof. You could see stars. My eyes widened. “Pretty” He smiled. “Very”he started. “Y/n, If i said I got into the number 1 hero school.. How would you feel?” He asked. I turned to look at him. “I'd be proud. If my brother is heading towards his goal, and his goal alone, that would make me happy” I answer truthfully. He smiled and then looked up. He pointed to a star. "Remember Toyua? The boy father mentioned when you were younger? He had red hair and blue eyes. Fair skin. He was so kind. One day he went missing. He never came back. We assume he's dead. But i think he's still alive” Shoto explained. “Well.. I'm sure wherever he is, He misses some parts of his life. Hopefully he comes back.
"Hopefully”He smiled. He sighed.” You should go to bed y/n you have school. It's 7:10 right now” I sighed of annoyance. “But i'm not tired,” He snorted. “Well you're gonna be tired. Go to sleep!” He said playfully. I groaned as he jumped off the rooftop carrying me down and taking me to my room. “I will see you in the morning. Just go to bed, alright?” I sighed. “Fine.” He walked out of my room. “Goodnight” He said while closing the door.

-Next morning-

-Y/n pov-

I woke up the next morning. When did I get to sleep? You shrugged it off taking a shower. You got out of the shower throwing on a f/c hoodie that said ‘leaving again’ (leaving again by internet girl and kupko is such a bop) and a white skirt. You put on ankle length socks with matching f/c converse. You didn't feel hungry that morning so you wrote a note to Shoto. ʜᴇʏ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ! ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ! ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ! You wrote. Walking out the door with your backpack in hand. When you got to the school gates a group of 4 kids came towards you.

“See! I told you I heard that Jōrdēn kid said that a todoroki came to this school! And she looks just like her brother! So cool!" The girl with curly ponytails said. “Not to be rude but who are you guys?

The first was a bored looking boy. He had on a dark green hoodie and black jeans. He had a black beanie on his head. The hair sticking out of the beanie was white.  "My name Tayron Yūtā hope we can get along midget" He said, ruffling my hair. He was about 4'5 which was taller than me. I'm only 4'0. I turned to a girl that had a yellow dress on with a Jean jacket on. She had knee high socks and yellow converse. She had clear gloves on as well. Her hair was teal and down to her ankles. Imagine combing that out. "Hi I'm Jaylana Samone. But you can call me Jay!" She held her hand out with a closed eyed smile. I shook her hand and gave her a smile as well. The second boy had hair covering his eyes. His ears looked like angel mini wings. His hair was red. He uncovered his eyes. His eyes are white. He also has freckles. "Hi m-my name is Nayely Kodaū!" He said shyly. "You have stars on your face!" I said touching his face. "That's so cute!" He immediately got flustered. "U-uh thanks." The next person was a girl. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a white Marvel shirt that had the hulk on it. She had a white skirt on. She also had a bracelet on her arm. "Yo! My name is Rīana Tenyō. But you can call me Rī". Just then Jōrdēn stood next to me. “Yo”.

"Okay! So now that I know you all this is Jōrdēn!" They all waved at him and he waved back. We all walked to our line and talked about our quirks. Tayron told us about his first. He basically can evaporate anything. Almost like melting it, He can put it back together afterwards as well. Rīana said that her quirk was crystlastion. She can turn her body into crystals or create them. Nayely can create illusions. They're like making mid projections. Jaylana can change the atoms in anything. As long as they have contact with her hand. But her quirk doest work on humans. I explained mine to them. They asked what Jōrdēn's quirk is. He told them it was just wind. He said, still paying attention to his book. When we got in class me and Jōrdēn sat next to each other. Then Rīana and Nayely sat next to each other. So did Jaylana and Tayron. As Mr.Hawk was talking about decimals. "Y/n come answer this question please" I went up to the front of the class and solved the equation. "20.35"

"That is correct.no go sit back down Todoroki."I sat back down.Rī then whispered to me. “You're freaky smart! You solved it in less than a minute!” She complimented me. I giggled. “Thanks!” 

-2 hours after class-

After class it was recess. "Hey y/n! Jōrdēn! Wanna play tag?!" Rī asked both of us."Sounds cool! Come on Jōrdēn! "I grabbed his hand and ran over to the group. We played tag for a long time. It went on for about 30 minutes until lunch. I brought some f/f. They all had a Bento box. They were staring at my food, hungry. I chuckled and gave each of them a piece of my food. "You're welcome, dorks" I laughed. I love them already. AFter gobbling down their pieces they smiled at me. “Thanks!”