ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 2

Welcome back to part 2! Hope you enjoy!
Special appearance from Stray Kids! Based off Miroh! I think I'm going to add more parts you will find out why when you read!!
____________________________________

6 Months Later

"WooYoung" you hollered out.

"Yes Y/N" WooYoung walked over to you.

"Any leads yet" you ask.

"Yes come to the captains cabin" WooYoung said to you. You nod your head following him. You both walk into San's old cabin. You can't help but think of the kiss you both shared before he was taken. WooYoung took out a map and rolled it out on the table.

"You see this island" WooYoung pointed out. You look over to see a small island off the coast of Rio De Janerio.

"Yeah what about it" you question him.

"I think San is there" WooYoung said with excitement.

"What makes you say that WooYoung we have been searching for San for 6 months now" you explain to him. WooYoung grab a map out is his back pocket. He unfolded it and placed it over the other map.

"You see this map, it's Henry Avery's. These places are all he stole from, and Thomas-Tew has been too most of these place this island has to be his next stop" WooYoung told you.

"Ok let's stop in the next town and grabs some supplies for the journey" you tell WooYoung. He shakes his head okay. You both head out and you walk up to Yeosang who is steering the ship, you tell him the coordinates and he starts to sail that way.

                                    1 Day Later

You and the other arrive in a small little town in Ireland called Dublin. When you arrived everyone got of the ship, all of you are split into groups so you can all get everything done faster. Yunho went with his girlfriend, you went with WooYoung and Mingi, Jongho went with Yeosang, and Seonghwa went with HongJoong.

You,Mingi, and WooYoung were in charge of getting food, as you walk to the market you see this wanted poster. You stop for a moment to look at it.

"Wanted:
Bang Chan
Hwang Hyunjin
Han Jisung
Lee Felix
Kim Seungmin
Seo Changbin
Kim Woojin
Lee Minho
Yang Jeongin
This group is known as Stray Kids.
Reward $50,000" you read out loud.

"Wow I wonder what they've done to pissed of the government so bad" you chuckled.

"Well something pretty horrible, come one let's go get some food for the trip" WooYoung grabbed you by your hand pulled you away from the poster.

"What type of food should we get" Mingi said to you both.

"Well fruits since were in this section" you say as walk up to the man who sells fruits.
"So we would like some apples, oranges, peaches, strawberries, pineapple, pears, bananas, grapes, and watermelon" you tell the vendor. He shakes his head and starts to get everything you asked for. As you wait you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Hi can I help you" you ask the strange man.

"I need you to do me a favor please" the man asked. You decide to be nice and accept his favor.

"Sure what do you need help with sir" you say. As you talk to this man WooYoung and Mingi are keeping a close watch on you.

"My name is Bang Chan I am a wanted criminal, I am being followed by some guards I have lost them for now but they are hot on my trail, and I need to kiss you before they find me" he said quickly. As you look at him he looks like the guy you saw on the wanted poster.

"Uh ok but make it quick" you say nodding your head.

"Thank you" he said but before he could kiss you WooYoung stopped him.

"Y/N wait you shouldn't do this" WooYoung told you in a stern voice.

"It's fine Woo it's quick, I'm trying to help him" you shook him off. Chan says thank you again. When you turn your head you see guards look for Chan. You tap his shoulder and point out to them. He gives you a concerned look and grabs your face a kisses you. You both stay like that for awhile or at least until the guards go past you guys. He is the one to pull away first to see if the guards have left.

"Thank you again I owe you...." Chan says.

"Y/N" you say.

"Y/N what a beautiful name" he smiles. Before you could say thank you he bids you farewell and leaves.

"Well that was interesting wasn't it" Mingi said.

"Yeah glad I could help" you giggled. They both look at you with a weird look. The vendor gave you the fruits and all three of you head to get some other stuff.

"Let's see here can we have some... turkey, ham, steak, rice, salmon, dumplings, ramen, some lunchboxes, eggs, shrimp, uh anything else guys" you say to Mingi and WooYoung.

"Yeah actually how about chocolate, bread, and some rum please" WooYoung says. You look at him and laugh.

"What's so funny" WooYoung looks at you.

"You always want rum" you giggle.

"Well of course" he giggled with you. You grab the food and start to head back to the ship. As you guys were heading back to the ship you run into this group of guys.

"Hi I was wondering if you seen this guy his name is Chan" a guy said with black hair.

"Yeah actually he went through the market, he was running from some guards" you explain to them.

"Thank you so much" he thanked you and all of them went looking for Chan. You, WooYoung and Mingi make it back to the ship, everyone was waiting for you guys.

"Damn what took you guys so long" Seonghwa asked.

"You don't want to know" you laugh out.

____________________________________
Alright so I'm going to make this a series I hope everyone is ok with that!