District 9- (Part 1) The Beginning

Learning from your mistakes was a part of life. Usually people get back up and do it again, succeed and continue to grow. Then there's you. It seems that every time you make a mistake, it's the end of the world. Your parents would always shame you for your mistakes, but when it came to your sister, it was justified because she was older and wiser. Even your whole family would cut you down for your mistakes. Until one day everything changed, the day the world couldn't justify for the biggest mistake you've made in your life.

1 Week Before
"Y/n wait up." You turn your head around to see your best friend Soyoung. She runs up to you and wraps her arms around your neck.
"Hey, how are you feeling today?" Soyoung asked.
"I'm good, just tried, but who isn't, it's 7:00 in the morning." You chuckle out. Soyoung giggles as you both continue to walk to school.
You and Soyoung arrive at school 10 minutes early.
"Wow we're actually early for once." Soyoung laughed.
"Well since we are early wanna grab something from the cafeteria?" You asked.
"Hell yeah is that even a question!" Soyoung yells out, attracting some of the students attention. You waved at them trying to avoid the second hand embarrassment your friend caused. When you arrived at the cafeteria Soyoung ran to the breakfast pizza. You laughed and walked up behind her grabbing a piece as well.
"So who's paying today." Soyoung looked at you.
"I'm broke." You joke.
"Not broke enough to buy me pizza, rock, paper, scissors. Who ever loses, pays."  Soyoung gets her hands ready. You roll your eyes but put your hands up.
"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot." Both of you shoot, you throw out paper, Soyoung throws out scissors.
"Dammit." You breath out. Soyoung pats your back and smiles. You fake laugh at her then stick your tongue out at her.
"Well look, if it ain't ugly and uglier." You turn around to see Tiffany and her squad.
"What do you want Tiffany." Soyoung sighed. Tiffany has bullied you and Soyoung all though high school.
"Well I just wanted to say your outfit is pretty Y/N." She fake smiles.
"But I was thinking it need a little something." You look at her with a confused face. That is until you feel liquid being poured on you.
"Better." Tiffany says. When you looked at her, you felt something different. You slowly raise your hand and right where her neck is. Tiffany looks at you before she is slung to the wall. Everyone screams and runs away from you, teachers run into the cafeteria to see what was happening.
"Y/n calm down." You hear Soyoung say. She grabs your arm and slowly lowers your hand. You look at her before you see darkness.

Slowly you open your eyes, the sunlight hitting your back keeping you warm. You slowly sit up, grabbing your head feeling a sharp pain. When you grasp that you are up, you look around to see that you are in a strange room.
"Hello." You call out. No answer.
"Hello." You say louder. Still no answer. You stand up and walk around the room. The walls are concrete and the bed is mounted to the wall. When you saw the door it was steel, like it was meant to keep people out, or to keep someone in. The room reminded you of a prison.
"Help." You holler out. You walk to the door and start banging on it. Suddenly the door swings open a man standing in the doorway.
"W-who are you, Where a-am I." You stutter out.
"Hello Y/n my name is Youngbin. Welcome to District 9."