ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 3

ALRIGHT HEADS UP:
PLOT TWIST 🚨
PLOT TWIST 🚨

____________________________________

"Hey you wanted to see me Woo" you walked into the captains quarters. You close the door looking around to find WooYoung. You were confused because you couldn't find him, as you decide to leave WooYoung traps you between the door and his body.

"W-WooYoong what are you doing" you quickly stutter out.

"I'm doing something I've been wanting to do for years" he says.

"What d-do you m-mean" your voice showing how nervous you are.

"Your so oblivious aren't you. I've been in love with you for years, but you fell for my best friend. I tried and tried to get you to fall for me but San was all you could think about" WooYoung explains to you. You could smell alcohol on his breath.

"Your drunk Woo" you tell him.

"Don't call me that" he looks at you. He bites his lip, before he pulls you into a heated kiss. You don't pull away, you kiss back. WooYoung smirks into the kiss, he grabs your thigh pulling you closer. As things start to get more heated there is a knock on the door.

"WooYoung were close to the island" you hear HongJoong say.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute" he said not taking his eyes off you.

"If we find San who will you choose" WooYoung asked you. You looked down, you didn't know they both have been there for you. He pulled your chin up and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Just think about it ok" he said. You nod your head. WooYoung pulls away from you and walks out to find Yeosang. You sigh not knowing what to do.

You finally walk out from the captains quarters to find WooYoung. You quickly find him at the front of the ship.

"I know what to call the ship" he looks over to you. The crew have been trying to figure out what to call the ship for years now. San has had some good one like The Twilight or Desire but they really have never stuck so when WooYoung said he had a name you were quite excited.

"And that would be.." you question him.

"The Aurora" he looked at you. You thought about it, and the more you think about it the more you think it fits perfectly.

"It's perfect Woo" you smile up at him. He smiles back at you.

"Thought you'd like it" he laughs.

15 Minutes later

"WooYoung there's a ship" you point out.

"It's Thomas-Tew's ship" he says. Your stomach turns, thinking you'll be able to have San back. Wooyoung calls everyone around so he can tell you guys the plan.

"Alright Yunho, Rosè, Jonho, Yeosang, and HongJoong will go and search the ship to see if San is there while me, Y/N, Mingi, and Seonghwa will search around the island." WooYoung explains to the crew. We all shake our heads in understanding and head out.

"We have been searching for hours" Mingi starts to whine.

"Is there a time when you don't whine Mingi" you laugh out.

"Yeah it's when I eat" he snaps back. You all laugh except WooYoung. He just smiles. As you and the others are laughing you hear other people talking. WooYoung pulls you down to hide in the bushes. He peaks over the bushes to see who it is.

"There are 6 men" WooYoung explains.

"I got this" you say. You come out of hiding and walk up to the men.